Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 112 of 135

  1. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Franklin, Indiana
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    158
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by catstide
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletchdude
    Guys and gals, please state what phone you have since there are 2 versions of 191.


    good point...this is in the 9530 forum so they are intended to be for the storm...title of the thread needs to be changed.thanks for the heads up!
    Ya I did that cause I got confused myself.. Also cause I spent money on an app that doesn't work on the storm.. I stand corrected... Don't know what I did, other than switch from comp mode and it reset than non comp mode and it works other than the schedule.
    Last edited by Fletchdude; 09-01-2009 at 10:02 PM.



  2. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Wirelessly posted (9530 Storm)

    Quote Originally Posted by kverdone
    My QuickLaunch works, but it has issues. It comes up fine, but if I move the cursor to any other menu item but the initial one selection(by touching or using the volume rocker), I get a glitch where some of the highlight remains on the left side of the first selection and on the right side of the menu some of the background disappears.

    I just tried using QL to screen capture it, but the screen capture came through as solid white. I'm guessing a camera issue?

    Anyone else having this issue? I've done a few battery pulls over the last couple days. Maybe I should delete and reinstall...
    I had this issue with v2.10 after un-checking the flicker fix box. It no longer flickers but the screen re-draw issue is there. I just updated to v2.12.2 and left the flicker fix checkbox checked.

    ~X

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Wirelessly posted (9530 Storm)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78
    Quote Originally Posted by kverdone View Post
    My QuickLaunch works, but it has issues. It comes up fine, but if I move the cursor to any other menu item but the initial one selection(by touching or using the volume rocker), I get a glitch where some of the highlight remains on the left side of the first selection and on the right side of the menu some of the background disappears.

    I just tried using QL to screen capture it, but the screen capture came through as solid white. I'm guessing a camera issue?

    Anyone else having this issue? I've done a few battery pulls over the last couple days. Maybe I should delete and reinstall...
    More then likely it is the camera issue which is related towards the radio file. I have not had this issue. a reinstall may be of benefit, so I say go for it.
    I forgot to add that I never liked the screen capture abilities and have stuck with Capture It which works fine (so I don't think it's a camera issue).
    ~X



  4. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Wirelessly posted (9530 Storm)

    Just bought BerryWeather and it is updating fine for me. Since I'm using Nate's Black theme I disabled the "Show temperature badge on home screen icon" because the label text shows it. Hope this helps. The background image is not staying though.



    ~X

    Edit: After a reboot you have to move the icon around to have it display properly on the home screen (as has been posted for other apps).
    Last edited by xwera43; 09-02-2009 at 05:24 AM.

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Has anyone got Quickpull to work? Also Im assuming Blackberry App World is still incompatible right?



  6. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Has anyone got Quickpull to work? Also Im assuming Blackberry App World is still incompatible right?
    Just use you camera... it will do the job :-D

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    Just use you camera... it will do the job :-D
    Yea I figured that out first day I had the OS loaded! :laugh2:

  8. #112
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    Just use you camera... it will do the job :-D
    Dunno if I would do that. Somebody mentioned that they think they doing that nuked their camera.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •