Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 16 of 16

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    BBC's v8 or 8.5 is the way to go...



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Posts
    330
    +1 for BBC's v8.5 I've tried lyricidal's but it just wasn't the one for my phone. But that doesn't mean they're bad, just my phone likes the crackman better (that's BBC incase ur wondering).

  3. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Wait for the lyric/ooak hybrid it is legit!



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Wait for the lyric/ooak hybrid it is legit!
    Just updated it about 5 minutes ago.



    191 theme, flick scroll (backup file included), added a handful of 191 files.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfaKindDPC View Post
    Just updated it about 5 minutes ago.



    191 theme, flick scroll (backup file included), added a handful of 191 files.
    Is this released yet? If so which version?

    Im currently running your 7.11



  6. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimSweeper View Post
    Is this released yet? If so which version?

    Im currently running your 7.11
    It has not been released yet, but it is very close to being so. It will be a good one!

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    It has not been released yet, but it is very close to being so. It will be a good one!
    it is release now, you can find it in my section of the os threads.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    [QUOTE=OneOfaKindDPC;110396]it is release now, you can find it in my section of the os threads.[/QUOT

    Is this hybrid is final one for this verson???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •