Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 15 of 15

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You may need a password when you unzip the file. The password is raysource
    Got that. Now it's telling me I can't load it for some reason. Tried adding the loader location, but still nothing. Any idea?



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbunnimom View Post
    Got that. Now it's telling me I can't load it for some reason. Tried adding the loader location, but still nothing. Any idea?
    Go into control panel on your PC, add/remove programs. remove the RIM internal apps. Did you remove the vendor.xml file. Then reboot your computer and it should work.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Go into control panel on your PC, add/remove programs. remove the RIM internal apps. Did you remove the vendor.xml file. Then reboot your computer and it should work.
    I had already had deleted the RIM internal apps, didn't see the Vendor file (does BBSAK do that automatically?) rebooted and I'm getting the same message.

    My device is completely wiped. Am I missing a step somewhere?:17:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbunnimom View Post
    I had already had deleted the RIM internal apps, didn't see the Vendor file (does BBSAK do that automatically?) rebooted and I'm getting the same message.

    My device is completely wiped. Am I missing a step somewhere?:17:
    I believe BBSAK does that automatically but you should probably check just to make sure.

    The problem is that your USB drivers don't seem to be working or installed properly.

    Go to the following link and download the USB drivers and install them:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I believe BBSAK does that automatically but you should probably check just to make sure.

    The problem is that your USB drivers don't seem to be working or installed properly.

    Go to the following link and download the USB drivers and install them:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    Downloading now. I think I won't make it any longer tonight! SO tired! I'll be back online at 7am, so I hope to get everything up and running then. And maybe if I'm lucky, someone will have found the link for .191!



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    9
    lyricidal source upped to SendSpace without RIM Internal Tools

    SendSpace links last 4ever so this is just for down the line. Too bad bc they are slow...
    Last edited by RedBank; 08-29-2009 at 01:43 PM.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    PIN
    wheel
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    who can keep up...
    Posts
    105
    Now on my way to fixing up my .191!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •