Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
Results 337 to 344 of 359

  1. #337
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central NJ
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Changing Weekly!!!
    Posts
    123
    Alright Orio,
    I tried this last night before most recent update and had probs with restore and some apps so went back to .151 v6.10. Let me know how it goes and I may Challange myself tonight.

    Good Luck:lmao:



  2. #338
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    Sounds good. Lyric removed "attachment service" since so many people were having problems if they selected it. Like I said, while in the apploader when you get the list of all the things that will be loaded you can check on Attachment service whether it will be added or removed. Now it would have to be on your phone already to remove so you would only want to add it since not having it is probably your source of all the errors, well at least I hope that fixes it for you
    That worked fine. Doing battery pulls now.

    One thing I noticed is that restoring flickscroll works until you do your normal restore, and then it's gone. I "re-restored" it and it's fine. Your normal restore switches your "theme settings" which takes away flickscroll...if anyone else has this issue...just re restore flickscroll.

  3. #339
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb252 View Post
    Alright Orio,
    I tried this last night before most recent update and had probs with restore and some apps so went back to .151 v6.10. Let me know how it goes and I may Challange myself tonight.

    Good Luck:lmao:
    I'll letcha know...I was running 6v10 before I attempted this....and if this is "buggy", I'll be right back using v6.10



  4. #340
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    haven't tried any 3rd party apps yet...

  5. #341
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    One thing I noticed was BerryWeather won't show anything but the umbrella until you switch theme and switch back. Using BeBerry theme no text shows on homescreen when touching an icon....so far.



  6. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    One thing I noticed was BerryWeather won't show anything but the umbrella until you switch theme and switch back. Using BeBerry theme no text shows on homescreen when touching an icon....so far.

    Yeah, I had that too. I'm thinking it's something in the 191 files. Today I found some different settings that help but don't make it perfect. I normally use Format "Condition" plus show temp on home page option but the temp would never change.

    Now I unchecked the display temp on home page, changed format from condition to "temp" only so now the temp displays and it changes.

    One other way to get rid of the umbrella is to move BBW to a slot farther down on the menu page then move it back and it should work on the home screen, though sometimes it takes a few minutes to display the current weather conditions, clouds, sun,etc.

  7. #343
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    Yeah, I had that too. I'm thinking it's something in the 191 files. Today I found some different settings that help but don't make it perfect. I normally use Format "Condition" plus show temp on home page option but the temp would never change.

    Now I unchecked the display temp on home page, changed format from condition to "temp" only so now the temp displays and it changes.

    One other way to get rid of the umbrella is to move BBW to a slot farther down on the menu page then move it back and it should work on the home screen, though sometimes it takes a few minutes to display the current weather conditions, clouds, sun,etc.
    moving it down and back up worked great...thanks. Worked for meterberry also...BTW QL reset device works.

  8. #344
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I wonder is flickscroll.idl would put flickscroll on Beta6v10???

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •