Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 186

  1. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Time to have some fun!



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396


    Now that is a nice screen to see

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    There are no RIM tools on this one in the Control Panel like the previous 5.0 leak.



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    103
    i just noticed theres no Blackberry Attachment Service with this...

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    i just noticed theres no Blackberry Attachment Service with this...
    I believe before they took it out for us there was...but thanks to some fine people (i double checked) it was taken out... thanks guys!



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    There are no RIM tools on this one in the Control Panel like the previous 5.0 leak.
    yes there is,,,some of the mirrors already removed them for you

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    I believe before they took it out for us there was...but thanks to some fine people (i double checked) it was taken out... thanks guys!
    Don't you need that to open attachments and view word/excel/ect without docs to go?

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    where it is warm...
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    yes there is,,,some of the mirrors already removed them for you
    thanks CAT that answers my question...

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •