Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 128 of 170

  1. #121
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by brockmant View Post
    Hey pupp3t no disrespect. I agree with everything you are doing and I too want to help. I think people should know about this website, I was simply trying to keep from a fight breaking out in the thread we started because the Mods had been writing me saying how glad they were we could keep 2 LONG LONG LONG threads on track with such help.
    But you realize, you could not have had that happen if it was for Crackman our myself.



  2. #122
    dumpyloser is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30609223
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114h1
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    i just thought this was funny, i just happened to click the whos online and noticed that pretty much everyone thats on is on this thread, just waiting lol



    *note. im on my laptop, thats why the red lines are sketchy
    add me to that list now lol.

  3. #123
    dumpyloser is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30609223
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114h1
    Posts
    27
    Just as a question while we wait, It won't hurt anything for me to just overwrite the h1 folder will it? This way I won't have to uninstall and reinstall .114. I'm guessing everything will be within the same folder that was pasted in last time correct? so I can just paste the folder and have the new hybrid (when it's ready of course)



  4. #124
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpyloser View Post
    Just as a question while we wait, It won't hurt anything for me to just overwrite the h1 folder will it? This way I won't have to uninstall and reinstall .114. I'm guessing everything will be within the same folder that was pasted in last time correct? so I can just paste the folder and have the new hybrid (when it's ready of course)
    you got it!

  5. #125
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    But you realize, you could not have had that happen if it was for Crackman our myself.
    ANd certainly no one is arguing that fact. You guys have been great.



  6. #126
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    ANd certainly no one is arguing that fact. You guys have been great.
    pfft, at least 80% of CB's is using their OS.
    you got that right!

  7. #127
    dumpyloser is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30609223
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114h1
    Posts
    27
    thanks for the answer puppet. Now if I knew whether or not to go to sleep lol. Certainly 75% of CB is using H1 or H2. I'd also say that 95%+ of those not still on .75 have atleast tried it.

  8. #128
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpyloser View Post
    thanks for the answer puppet. Now if I knew whether or not to go to sleep lol. Certainly 75% of CB is using H1 or H2. I'd also say that 95%+ of those not still on .75 have atleast tried it.
    It depends...
    If you have work tomorrow, then yes
    If not, stick around

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •