Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 244

  1. #41
    terribL_T's Avatar
    terribL_T is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow terribL_T On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    I havent tried it with this build, if you want to give it a try and give me your feedback it would be appreciated.
    It didn't work. No icons.



  2. #42
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by terribL_T View Post
    It didn't work. No icons.
    Hmmm, Im a little disappointed. I will work on the build to see what I can come up with. Thanks T for checking that out for me

  3. #43
    Bioberry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9500, Bold,
    OS
    Hybrid 5.0.0.238+216
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Try resending your service books.
    That has been done, email works and right now, I am using hotspot browser on AT&T edge.



  4. #44
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bioberry View Post
    That has been done, email works and right now, I am using hotspot browser on AT&T edge.
    How about a battery pull, and re-registering the host routing table?

  5. #45
    cnn888 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    STORM2
    Posts
    128
    the hybrid loads, starts ok. have yet to confirm if all features work.

    thanks for the good work BBC. salute...

    anyway, is there anyone experiencing bad memory leak with BBM5?



  6. #46
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cnn888 View Post
    the hybrid loads, starts ok. have yet to confirm if all features work.

    thanks for the good work BBC. salute...

    anyway, is there anyone experiencing bad memory leak with BBM5?
    I have been having great luck with BBM 5, no memory leak to speak of.

  7. #47
    rfirmi's Avatar
    rfirmi is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by terribL_T View Post
    Can I change the radio to .132 without problems? I need pandora.
    hello dude, I got v8.5 to work with .132 but u have to change a couple files back to .151 and .132

    From .151
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_bundle.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_pme02.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_smil_00.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_smil_format.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_smil_mms.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_themereader.cod
    net_rim_theme_precision_zen_360x480_t.cod

    From .132
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_pme12.cod

    Also don't forget to change ur radio to .132 lol
    Know that you will no longer have the clock and connection buttons on your home screen.... enjoy the workings of bbc!
    Last edited by rfirmi; 08-22-2009 at 12:11 AM.

  8. #48
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    hello dude, I got v8.5 to work with .132 but u have to change a couple files back to .151 and .132

    From .151
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_bundle.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_pme02.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_smil_00.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_smil_format.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_smil_mms.cod
    net_rim_plazmic_themereader.cod
    net_rim_theme_precision_zen_360x480_t.cod

    From .132
    net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine_pme12.cod

    Know that you will no longer have the clock and connection buttons on your home screen.... enjoy
    Thanks for the the assistance on this. Nice work!

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •