Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 13 of 13

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    41
    I deleted all the blackberry software off my computer and reinstalled all software plus .151. I disconnected the internet wiped my phone and tried to reinstall.My phone is at the 507 error but apploader only gives me a option of installing blackberry messenger and thats it. Im getting so frustrated:irked:



  2. #10
    sunkast Guest
    Are you sure you are installing .151 for the 9530 and not the 9500? Open DM. go to Help > About > Device Software, and let me know what software you have installed.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    41
    I finally got it working woohoo. No idea what was wrong with it but I unistalled 151 and reinstalled it again for 3rd time ,deleted vendor file and it started up.Thanks for trying to troubleshoot with me !!



  4. #12
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gkeller16 View Post
    I finally got it working woohoo. No idea what was wrong with it but I unistalled 151 and reinstalled it again for 3rd time ,deleted vendor file and it started up.Thanks for trying to troubleshoot with me !!
    Glad it's working. Seems like this stuff has been finicky lately.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Edmonton
    Device
    iPhone/Telus 9530
    OS
    V10 w/ 323 radio
    Posts
    128
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by gkeller16
    I finally got it working woohoo. No idea what was wrong with it but I unistalled 151 and reinstalled it again for 3rd time ,deleted vendor file and it started up.Thanks for trying to troubleshoot with me !!
    I've had to do that a few times in the past. One day it works, the next it doesn't. It can be a piss off.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •