Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 209 to 216 of 355

  1. #209
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Its already being tested on my device, also has the clock function and manage connection feature from the home screen.
    ok maybe I dont understand what you are all talking about what exactly is it that you are speaking of clock and manage connection?
    J, from the home screen if you touch and click the time it will take you to the clock options. If you touch and click the signal meter it will take you to the manage connections folder. It was something I believed to be 5.0 sfi related but since working on the hybrid and adding additional files from both 140 and 167 have found that it is obtainable. Unfortunately the boot screen is definitely in the sfi or I would have made that work too. As I usually don't update my hybrids because I spend so much time developing, I may indeed release an update to v8. I will continue to test this Os to make sure I don't have any bugs in it. Thanks for all that you're doing, I really appreciate you.

    Thanks

    BBCrackman



  2. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    J, from the home screen if you touch and click the time it will take you to the clock options. If you touch and click the signal meter it will take you to the manage connections folder. It was something I believed to be 5.0 sfi related but since working on the hybrid and adding additional files from both 140 and 167 have found that it is obtainable. Unfortunately the boot screen is definitely in the sfi or I would have made that work too. As I usually don't update my hybrids because I spend so much time developing, I may indeed release an update to v8. I will continue to test this Os to make sure I don't have any bugs in it. Thanks for all that you're doing, I really appreciate you.

    Thanks

    BBCrackman
    lol and i still have a phone running 5.0.0.140 full and never even noticed lol, and thanks bbc for all you are always doing...

  3. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    Hybrid V5.1 .132
    Posts
    26
    Just loaded it yesterday along with Shrink an OS, so I need to give it 3-4 more days. So far from running 7.1.4-.151 to V8 the biggest things I have noticed is slightly more of a battery drain and slightly more memory loss. Plus for some reason my signal is not as strong. Humm not sure why on my radio signal. I think that the signal loss is affecting my battery life. I guess I will wait a few more days. But I love the new BBM and NO typing LAG!!! Thanks again BBCRACKMAN!



  4. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    164
    hey nice BBC keep up the good work glad to hear about the possible addition of the features if you can call them that. are you familiar with were the transition for the home screen comes from? the one that you seen when you hit the bb button to go to your apps. rather then it sliding up it appears to grow and shrink like an animated window...

  5. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Device
    BlackBerry 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.???
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    I would like to volunteer as a beta tester...lol
    I'll tesy any new hybrid anyone needs an extra tester for,



  6. #214
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Morning jn! Thanks for steppin in. I had to step away.

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Morning jn! Thanks for steppin in. I had to step away.
    no problem anything for my lil wh.....nevermind,

  8. #216
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by dandiele
    hey nice BBC keep up the good work glad to hear about the possible addition of the features if you can call them that. are you familiar with were the transition for the home screen comes from? the one that you seen when you hit the bb button to go to your apps. rather then it sliding up it appears to grow and shrink like an animated window...
    Yes

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •