Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 129 to 136 of 150

Thread: Crackman's v8

  1. #129
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MN
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    .743
    Posts
    146

    I think it is bricked....?

    Ok, I got the Hybrid installed and when I put it on my phone- the date, time, and network icon do not show up and when I press the bb menu button the icons are hidden until I click the screen then they show up one by one, on the home screen it only shows the text of what the icon is. I did everything the same as I did my other installs except I used shrink-a-os this time-I removed a lot of stuff. before re-loading a second time I clicked the "put everything back button" and removed some stuff myself and then reloaded the OS and it did the same thing...Help! I'm re-downloading it again to my comp right now to see if it works this time, otherwise-what the dealio?! :aargh4: At least I still have my trusty pearl....



  2. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorv58 View Post
    Ok, I got the Hybrid installed and when I put it on my phone- the date, time, and network icon do not show up and when I press the bb menu button the icons are hidden until I click the screen then they show up one by one, on the home screen it only shows the text of what the icon is. I did everything the same as I did my other installs except I used shrink-a-os this time-I removed a lot of stuff. before re-loading a second time I clicked the "put everything back button" and removed some stuff myself and then reloaded the OS and it did the same thing...Help! I'm re-downloading it again to my comp right now to see if it works this time, otherwise-what the dealio?! :aargh4: At least I still have my trusty pearl....
    Were you using a custom theme at the time?

  3. #131
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MN
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    .743
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Were you using a custom theme at the time?
    No, I didn't even do a restore yet, and even after I did it, it was doing the same thing with my custom theme.



  4. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorv58 View Post
    No, I didn't even do a restore yet, and even after I did it, it was doing the same thing with my custom theme.
    Weird? So are you re downloading a fresh .151 and V8 again? If not I would recommend that just to cover the basis

  5. #133
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MN
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    .743
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Weird? So are you re downloading a fresh .151 and V8 again? If not I would recommend that just to cover the basis
    Yeah, I also deleted internet files, the other OSes like I did before and also the "fake" .151 zip file that it keeps saying is complete when it's only halfway through the download.....:no: aannnnd it did it again as I was typing this.....:irked:



  6. #134
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MN
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    .743
    Posts
    146
    Dumb question probably, but is there another place I can download the BBC v8.zip from because the link here just isn't working out at all for me, I've already tried it 7 times today and still no luck!

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jcorv58 View Post
    Dumb question probably, but is there another place I can download the BBC v8.zip from because the link here just isn't working out at all for me, I've already tried it 7 times today and still no luck!
    I just downloaded it from here and it works fine. Let us know.

    http://www.berryosfiles.com/download...d/BBC%20v8.zip

  8. #136
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MN
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    .743
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I just downloaded it from here and it works fine. Let us know.

    http://www.berryosfiles.com/download...d/BBC%20v8.zip
    It finally worked, I'm also wondering-if you read my first post from today about the error I had loading it-does this version play nice with .90? I'm one of the unfortunate T-mo users that have to use that radio file for every OS until something better is released, I'm wondering if thats why it may have effed with my phone earlier

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •