Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 97

  1. #1
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372

    Thumbs up Gabriel's Hybrid v3.0.X ... now available for 9500!!!

    Hybrid lovers... Here's we go again...

    Download Gabriel's hybrid V3.0.5 for 9500


    Download Gabriel's hybrid V3.0.3 for 9500

    Download Gabriel's hybrid V3.0.2 for 9500

    Download Gabriel's hybrid V3.0.1 for 9500

    Alternate download links:
    v3.0.1: http://rapidshare.com/files/26534440...3.0.1_9500.exe

    Updated: Sep 11, 2009 7:00 AM GMT
    v3.0.5 hybrid changelog:
    changes:
    - fixes and stability

    now includes the following:
    - .173 radio
    - .173 base files
    - more than 100 of 5.0 OS files
    - few files from 4.7.1.40 OS



    Updated: Aug 25, 2009 7:00 AM GMT
    v3.0.3 hybrid changelog:
    - .167 radio
    - .167 base files
    - around 102 files from 5.0.0.140 OS
    - around 7 files from 5.0.0.130 OS
    - around 3 files from 5.0.0.92 OS
    - around 23 files from 4.7.1.40 OS
    - new BBM 5.0
    - latest version of Facebook (1.6.0.21)
    - latest version of Documents To Go (1.007.042)

    Updated: Aug 11, 2009 11:00 AM GMT
    v3.0.2 hybrid changelog:
    - .167 radio
    - .167 base files
    - around 84 files from 5.0.0.140 OS
    - around 7 files from 5.0.0.130 OS
    - around 3 files from 5.0.0.92 OS
    - around 21 files from 4.7.1.40 OS
    - new BBM 5.0
    - latest version of Facebook (1.6.0.21)
    - latest version of Documents To Go (1.007.042)

    Updated: Aug 09, 2009 7:00 AM GMT
    v3.0.1 hybrid log:
    - .167 radio
    - .167 base files
    - around 82 files from 5.0.0.140 OS
    - around 4 files from 5.0.0.92 OS
    - around 8 files from 4.7.1.40 OS
    - new BBM 5.0
    - latest version of Facebook (1.6.0.21)
    - latest version of Documents To Go (1.007.042) OS
    - new BBM 5.0
    - latest version of Facebook (1.6.0.21)
    - latest version of Documents To Go (1.007.042)


    Please note that I have included the latest version of Shrink-A-OS with this hybrid in the same folder.

    Please follow the steps below:

    - Once downloaded double click to run the installer
    - Click the next button to continue install
    - It will ask you if you want to create the destination directory click NO
    - Click the browse button and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files>and select your current OS folder
    - Once selected click next to load the hybrid
    - Once finished click next and then use apploader to install on your phone

    Special thanks to BBCrackman and Lyricidal for letting me use files from their hybrids...

    Please let me know your findings ...

    enjoy!
    Last edited by gabriel; 09-11-2009 at 03:13 AM. Reason: updated!




  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Dang Gabriel do you ever sleep :lmao:



  3. #3
    654321ROD's Avatar
    654321ROD is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Africa
    PIN
    4U2C
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    171

    Os 167 Hybrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Dang Gabriel do you ever sleep :lmao:
    Bryan you are to the point ! Gabriel I cant test hybrids as fast as you produce them. An interesting point and comment is that the 167 radio is approx 4 mb larger than most of the cdma files distributed . (Average 14mb versus 18 mb )

    Are there more features and attributes we can look forward to?

    Excellent effort !!

    I see your radio in the latest 3.0.1 is 14.522 mb whereas the 167 radio with the official release is 18,938 mb . Why the difference and what is going on?? 164 is 14,524mb ! In the change log mention of the use of the 167 radio is made. Things don`t add up !!
    Last edited by 654321ROD; 08-09-2009 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Correction



  4. #4
    iJax is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    78



  5. #5
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    i downloaded the official version from Lyricidal's site(http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/OSs/9500.167.exe)... and after installation... this is what it shows...
    Please see the screenshot below and compare the dates/timestamps and let me know...



    Quote Originally Posted by 654321ROD View Post
    Bryan you are to the point ! Gabriel I cant test hybrids as fast as you produce them. An interesting point and comment is that the 167 radio is approx 4 mb larger than most of the cdma files distributed . (Average 14mb versus 18 mb )

    Are there more features and attributes we can look forward to?

    Excellent effort !!

    I see your radio in the latest 3.0.1 is 14.522 mb whereas the 167 radio with the official release is 18,938 mb . Why the difference and what is going on?? 164 is 14,524mb ! In the change log mention of the use of the 167 radio is made. Things don`t add up !!
    Last edited by gabriel; 08-09-2009 at 01:34 AM.

  6. #6
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    thanks!!



  7. #7
    654321ROD's Avatar
    654321ROD is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Africa
    PIN
    4U2C
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    171

    167 Radio

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    i downloaded the official version from Lyricidal's site(http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/OSs/9500.167.exe)... and after installation... this is what it shows...
    Please see the screenshot below and compare the dates/timestamps and let me know...

    Not sure how to copy the properties detail but can assure this is the case . Downloaded from the original Blackberry Taiwan site. Tell me how I`ll print the properties for you.

  8. #8
    lyricidal is offline Hybrid Specialist Follow lyricidal On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by 654321ROD View Post
    Not sure how to copy the properties detail but can assure this is the case . Downloaded from the original Blackberry Taiwan site. Tell me how I`ll print the properties for you.
    Mine is 14.1 mb as well



Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •