Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 97

  1. #65
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    don't have my storm with me...
    i would need someone to test that....
    try restoring Flick_Scrolling_Backup.ipd included in the package... and see...
    let me know what you find out...
    Did it but nothing happened!



  2. #66
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    i guess flick scrolling only works on 5.0 based os...
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel81 View Post
    Did it but nothing happened!

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    PIN
    20D4EDA7
    Device
    Storm 9500
    OS
    4.7.0.173
    Posts
    27
    All working fine other than the browser hangs and doesnt highlight the select
    can only scroll down once down than cant scroll up.

    Flick Scrolling Not There

    All other application works great
    Here's a list of all tried applications
    Facebook
    All messengers ( live, gtalk, yahoo, )
    My Space
    Quick Launch
    Compass
    Weatherbug
    Accelodex
    Google Maps
    Ubertwitter
    Blackberry Messenger
    Quickpull
    Documents To Go

    :cool2:
    Last edited by pacifichero; 09-07-2009 at 12:11 AM.



  4. #68
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    i guess flick scrolling only works on 5.0 based os...
    it works and on 4.7 but i dont think that a backup file can make it happen.

    i guess that we should find the cod and alx files responsible for the flick scrolling effect.

    i already tried extracting them from the 5.0.0.191 but with no luck.

  5. #69
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    i haven't seen a 4.7 based hybrid that supports flick scrolling yet... though..
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel81 View Post
    it works and on 4.7 but i dont think that a backup file can make it happen.

    i guess that we should find the cod and alx files responsible for the flick scrolling effect.

    i already tried extracting them from the 5.0.0.191 but with no luck.



  6. #70
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    anyone else experiencing browser related problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifichero View Post
    All working fine other than the browser hangs and doesnt highlight the select
    can only scroll down once down than cant scroll up.

    Flick Scrolling Not There

    All other application works great
    Here's a list of all tried applications
    Facebook
    All messengers ( live, gtalk, yahoo, )
    My Space
    Quick Launch
    Compass
    Weatherbug
    Accelodex
    Google Maps
    Ubertwitter
    Blackberry Messenger
    Quickpull
    Documents To Go

    :cool2:

  7. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    anyone else experiencing browser related problems?
    i am! i cant select anything

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel81 View Post
    i am! i cant select anything
    no zoom no selection. Thank God we have opera.
    I am sure Gabriel will fix that soon.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •