Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 97

  1. #25
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372




  2. #26
    cnn888 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    STORM2
    Posts
    128
    woah... another update....
    these days I can't have my phone run on 1 os version more than 1 day...
    hahahaha lolz

    thanks gab...
    how is the memory and theme compatibility with this?
    Last edited by cnn888; 08-11-2009 at 12:50 AM.

  3. #27
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    memory should be fine...
    not sure about the themes... .151 supported ones should be fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by cnn888 View Post
    woah... another update....
    these days I can't have my phone run on 1 os version more than 1 day...
    hahahaha lolz

    thanks gab...
    how is the memory and theme compatibility with this?

  4. #28
    cnn888 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    STORM2
    Posts
    128
    so, this version is still based on 151 but using 167's radio is that right?

  5. #29
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    nope... this is based on .167 and also uses .167 radio
    Quote Originally Posted by cnn888 View Post
    so, this version is still based on 151 but using 167's radio is that right?

  6. #30
    cnn888 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    STORM2
    Posts
    128
    cool, i'll give it a try tonite as i have to go to a meeting shortly.

    anyway, i'd like to ask you few question if you don't mind as i tried to mix and match the files myself.

    1. i don't see all the files that i added to the installation folder in the module list in the phone after i installed them. do i have to update the blackberry.alx file for those file that is not in folder previously, such as net_rim_bb_browser_cookiejar.cod, etc?

    2. what the use of net_rim_bb_medialoader_accesibility.cod and net_rim_ui_experimental.cod? i do not see any difference with or without those files in the installation folder. does it have anything to do with the first question i had?

    thanks man...

  7. #31
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    don't forget to post your findings...
    about the ALX files... they are the standard ones as is... from the .167 os...
    Quote Originally Posted by cnn888 View Post
    cool, i'll give it a try tonite as i have to go to a meeting shortly.

    anyway, i'd like to ask you few question if you don't mind as i tried to mix and match the files myself.

    1. i don't see all the files that i added to the installation folder in the module list in the phone after i installed them. do i have to update the blackberry.alx file for those file that is not in folder previously, such as net_rim_bb_browser_cookiejar.cod, etc?

    2. what the use of net_rim_bb_medialoader_accesibility.cod and net_rim_ui_experimental.cod? i do not see any difference with or without those files in the installation folder. does it have anything to do with the first question i had?

    thanks man...

  8. #32
    654321ROD's Avatar
    654321ROD is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Africa
    PIN
    4U2C
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    171

    Os 167

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    don't forget to post your findings...
    about the ALX files... they are the standard ones as is... from the .167 os...
    Gabriel did you manage to get to the facts with respect to the differing radio sizes for Os 167. I`m not able to upload the 18.3 mb file and perhaps tell me how and I will oblige. I did try the pure Os 164 but ran into trouble with some of the themes but otherwise the radio worked well !

    Perhaps this radio has some hidden features we are about to find out as 4 mb is somewhat a difference we cannot ignore!. I`m almost sure the larger radio was put on a public site in error and quickly corrected. I luckily managed to get it. Surely I`m not the only one who downloaded?
    Last edited by 654321ROD; 08-11-2009 at 05:33 AM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •