Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 408 of 431

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    184
    please drop this to the public before the end of the weekend!!!



  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.517
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Guys especially BBC

    Just wanted to say that paying for VIP membership to this site and getting access to V8 is worth every cent. Thanks BBC and Crew

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    I don't think he was going to the VIP thread. He was trying to sign in through the links posted in THIS thread. That is why he kept getting kicked off.

    Thats my guess anyway. No way he went to sign up and didn't see the fees. You have to select that when you go through the paypal thing so you can't miss it!
    Ahh thanks Tommy :fing02: sometime my wife is right and I am slow :no:



  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by BRITINUSA View Post
    Just wanted to say that paying for VIP membership to this site and getting access to V8 is worth every cent. Thanks BBC and Crew
    Thank you for the kind words and your support :35: :hail:

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Posts
    107
    Lyric's 6.6 does help one be a little more patient .
    Last edited by terribL_T; 08-09-2009 at 11:15 AM.



  6. #406
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    your suceccful is from all of us, not only VIP members

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by bb9530 View Post
    your suceccful is from all of us, not only VIP members
    You are absolutely correct and I have thanked both VIP and non VIP alike. But I make sure to thank every VIP that signed up as they are spending their money to help run the behind the scenes of the site. Every member makes BBOS what it and what is will continue to be and every member has my thanks! If you would like to continue this you can certainly PM me and I will be happy to continue this conversation. But I do not appreciate the implication that I don't appreciate every member here at BBOS.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9500
    OS
    can not keep up with.
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You are absolutely correct and I have thanked both VIP and non VIP alike. But I make sure to thank every VIP that signed up as they are spending their money to help run the behind the scenes of the site. Every member makes BBOS what it and what is will continue to be and every member has my thanks! If you would like to continue this you can certainly PM me and I will be happy to continue this conversation. But I do not appreciate the implication that I don't appreciate every member here at BBOS.
    If someone pay for the VIP membership they should get the benifit. I do not pay for the VIP membership but I still get benifited cos having this website running and allowing us to use them hybrids though it is bit late. I am not really worried, I can wait. Every member is important for this forum and also there should be a way for the VIP member to be treated specially. What other way you could do it if not giving them priority for thier subscription.
    lets be patient or be subscribed

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •