Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 431

  1. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    also... i'm wondering....
    what it might have... my wishlist would be:
    - tabbed browsing
    - key ghosting
    - faster, snappier
    - theme friendly
    - better memory management, stability

    ......
    .....




  2. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    also... i'm wondering....
    what it might have... my wishlist would be:
    - tabbed browsing
    - key ghosting
    - faster, snappier
    - theme friendly
    - better memory management, stability

    ......
    .....

    The SFI from 5.0 was not used so there will not be tabbed browsing or key ghosting.

    It will be faster, theme friendly, better memory and battery life, faster broswer, zero lag when typing just to name a few. I have been running it for several days now and it is steady as a rock.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    so... when's it coming?...
    any dates, hr/min timeline...??
    Most likely end of this week or sometime over the weekend.



  4. #36
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Not yet my friend, you will be the first to know
    ok my phone will be in the mail tomorrow......how soon can you have it back to me

  5. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Most likely end of this week or sometime over the weekend.
    Let's get it out today so we can get it installed and ready to play with over the weekend!:beerchug:



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Let's get it out today so we can get it installed and ready to play with over the weekend!:beerchug:
    Don't forget to check over at Club VIP as there may be a surprise waiting at any moment.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Don't forget to check over at Club VIP as there may be a surprise waiting at any moment.
    Don't worry. I will be checking.:baby:

  8. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Don't forget to check over at Club VIP as there may be a surprise waiting at any moment.
    I still don't see a surprise out there. Is it close?

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •