Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 431

  1. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey.
    Device
    Storm 9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    who knows... it's been changing a bunch lately
    Posts
    161
    I just took one for the team. Figured I could be altruistic for a change. Just loaded 7.1.4... Gonna be doing the battery pulls momentarily....

    *Queue the posting of v8* :lmaoi wish)



  2. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    I tried the load 7.1.4 yesterday but it didn't work, well the hybrid worked great but getting V8 to drop didn't work, well, you get the picture

  3. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    PIN
    306E23D1
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by brookj1986 View Post
    I just took one for the team. Figured I could be altruistic for a change. Just loaded 7.1.4... Gonna be doing the battery pulls momentarily....

    *Queue the posting of v8* :lmaoi wish)
    Now there's a team player...send that man some reputation!!!:hail::hail:



  4. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey.
    Device
    Storm 9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    who knows... it's been changing a bunch lately
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    I tried the load 7.1.4 yesterday but it didn't work, well the hybrid worked great but getting V8 to drop didn't work, well, you get the picture
    :lmao: yeah, it hasn't worked yet... 1 pull down, 2 more to go........

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey.
    Device
    Storm 9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    who knows... it's been changing a bunch lately
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by sbain1 View Post
    Now there's a team player...send that man some reputation!!!:hail::hail:

    ::bows thankfully::



  6. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Dang I step away from this thread for a little bit and there is like 5 new pages :lmao: I am going to have to get my stick to fend off the attack


  7. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Dang I step away from this thread for a little bit and there is like 5 new pages :lmao: I am going to have to get my stick to fend off the attack


    We were just trying to give you a good reason to try out your new toy! what will they think of next?

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey.
    Device
    Storm 9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    who knows... it's been changing a bunch lately
    Posts
    161
    :lmao:
    :lmao:
    :lmao:
    :biggthumpup:

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •