Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)
I assume this on the PC since I don't see this directory on my phone.Originally Posted by Bryan
Here's the pics...
Right before activation...
Last screenshot I took before it completed:
After BES activation completed:
As you can see, when I'm activating my BES, my memory shoots up drastically then goes right back down to normal... for those particular screenshots though I did not do 3 battery pulls yet... I always do one initial battery pull then activate my BES, register my apps, then I do the remaining 2 battery pulls...
Last edited by Ukyo; 08-05-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Man seeing those numbers on my storm would have given me a heart attack :lmao:
Nice pics and walls :fing02:
Hmm I don't know what happened but the BBM that got installed was not 5.0... I had to install it OTA... what is the newest leaked version of BBM 5 anyway? I have 184.108.40.206...
How do I install this?! i run app loader and nothing comes up!!
Make sure you have the base OS that you want this installed over on your pC then follow the below directions
Please follow the steps below:
- Once downloaded double click to run the installer
- Click the next button to continue install
- It will ask you if you want to create the destination directory click NO
- Click the browse button and navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files>and select your current OS folder
- Once selected click next to load the hybrid
- Once finished click next and then use apploader to install on your phone
Gabriel check your end they show on the OP and your quote
not showing up... tried several browsers....
can someone host em on photobucket..??
anyone have any feedback on this? Tempted to try it, but my regular 151 is running pretty smooth. Also can anyone comment if this build has the option to allow data while on a call? Thanks :1244:
Last edited by triggerwicked; 08-06-2009 at 11:44 PM.