Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 25
  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    Gone now.

    jlevy, pick a hybrid for me to try?

    Shall I install ovet 151?
    My phone has always reacted better to BBC's hybrids. The one I am currently using is 7.1.4-151. And yes you can install it over 151



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    My phone has always reacted better to BBC's hybrids. The one I am currently using is 7.1.4-151. And yes you can install it over 151
    That is it then.

    Will let you know.

    Is it ok to shrink?

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    PIN
    306796D0
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    27
    By the way Marathon - I have always been a little disappointed with VVM - not quick enough with uploading messages - 151 is the best OS with VVM by far - almost instant when a message is left for you - Good Luck !!



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by jlyons View Post
    By the way Marathon - I have always been a little disappointed with VVM - not quick enough with uploading messages - 151 is the best OS with VVM by far - almost instant when a message is left for you - Good Luck !!
    I agree! Have always noted that!

    Hope you are right.
    I liked the Lyric 5.5 but I missed 3 VMs today due to no vvm.
    Got used to it I guess.

    Must be an incompatibility with the 5.0.140.

    No one else saw this though.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    That is it then.

    Will let you know.

    Is it ok to shrink?
    I would shrink after installing the OS. Some people have reported issue with Shrinking before installing.



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon14 View Post
    I agree! Have always noted that!

    Hope you are right.
    I liked the Lyric 5.5 but I missed 3 VMs today due to no vvm.
    Got used to it I guess.

    Must be an incompatibility with the 5.0.140.

    No one else saw this though.
    I never noticed it because I never use VVM. One of the first apps I got rid of when I picked up my Storm last November.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    I use Youmail Visual Voicemail and it works perfectly with the Lyricidal hybrid Beta 6 v5.5

    Give it a try.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Verizon Storm 9530
    OS
    9550 (Storm 2) - 320 Shrunken
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    I use Youmail Visual Voicemail and it works perfectly with the Lyricidal hybrid Beta 6 v5.5

    Give it a try.
    Well just did a reinstall bown to 148 so I could get the app center, then a wipe and update to lyrics 5.5.

    Really nice hybrid!

    VVM is back and seems to be running fine.
    Memory holding at 41.3 with a bunch of apps ands launchers.

    MBBM 5 is sweet.

    Thanks all!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.