Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 17 to 21 of 21

  1. #17
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast
    Thanks for pickin up the assist there sunkast!



  2. #18
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    P3 is correct crackman has V7.1.4 with the 148 radio,
    But you can swap the radio and run .151 for more memory
    Stability.
    What would be the best way to swap the radio in v7.1.4 with the .151 radio?
    Install .151 on the computer, then install 7.1.4, then shrink and swap to .151?
    Last edited by Striker951; 07-28-2009 at 08:08 PM.

  3. #19
    OcaNyc is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    What would be the best way to swap the radio in v7.1.4 with the .151 radio?
    Install .151 on the computer, then install 7.1.4, then shrink and swap to .151?
    WIsh I could help you with that. Actually I can point you to a link that may help
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...wap-radio.html


    I tried Lyricidal's latest hybrid. So far, I noticed the battery going down with this one. So as some apps dont work with 5.0, I think it really has the edge, no pun intended, with battery life. Since most of the time I cant get good reception at work anyways, now I'm contemplating going back to 5.0 lol. Am I the only that upgrades and downgrades and upgrades again as they decide what they feel works out best. I feel like such an addict :bigeyes:
    Last edited by OcaNyc; 07-29-2009 at 10:59 AM.



  4. #20
    SoCalMiles's Avatar
    SoCalMiles is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow SoCalMiles On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by OcaNyc View Post
    WIsh I could help you with that. Actually I can point you to a link that may help
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...wap-radio.html


    I tried Lyricidal's latest hybrid. So far, I noticed the battery going down with this one. So as some apps dont work with 5.0, I think it really has the edge, no pun intended, with battery life. Since most of the time I cant get good reception at work anyways, now I'm contemplating going back to 5.0 lol. Am I the only that upgrades and downgrades and upgrades again as they decide what they feel works out best. I feel like such an addict :bigeyes:
    you're not alone trust me....BTW i stuck with 5.0 for me the good out ways the bad...:bigeyes:

  5. #21
    OcaNyc is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Too Many :/
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMiles View Post
    you're not alone trust me....BTW i stuck with 5.0 for me the good out ways the bad...:bigeyes:
    Thats a good thing lol.
    Only thing I really miss on 5.0 is beejive. And aol and yahoo messengers dont work, I'd even be happy with those.



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •