OOAKDPC'S v7 "Testing Grounds" 151/4.7.1.40/5.0.0.130 [9000] Thread #2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 293

Thread: OOAKDPC'S v7 "Testing Grounds" 151/4.7.1.40/5.0.0.130 [9000] Thread #2

  1. #81
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    read change log and my post




  2. #82
    OneOfaKindDPC's Avatar
    OneOfaKindDPC is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117
    What is the difference between 7.5 and 7.6?
    Here's the file breakdown for 7.6

    106 - 164 files
    98 - 140 (5.0) files
    4 - bold 100 files
    1 - bold 130 files
    10 - tour files
    Bbm 5.0.0.8 included
    @OneOfaKindDPC

  3. #83
    awill300's Avatar
    awill300 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    Liked
    5 times
    sounds like it should run smooth, will give it a shot

  4. #84
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    OK HERES THE ALL NEW OOAKDPC 7.60.
    NEW FEATURES SUCH AS THE 5.0.140 THEME, STABILITY, SPEED,.
    NO TABBED BROWSING AND
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ---- ZIP 9530
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ---- JAVA ZIP 9500
    .HERE ARE THE INSRUCTIONS TO LOAD THIS.
    FIRST YOU MUST HAVE WINRAR.
    NEXT YOU MUST HAVE 151 INSTALLED ONTO PC
    DOWNLOAD THE ZIP AND EXTRACT IT TO YOUR OS. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.151_P4.0.0.186. (9500 USERS jUST USE JAVA)
    NEXT BACKUP YOUR DEVICE USING DM. THEN USE THE NEW BBSAK TO BACKUP YOUR THIRD PARTY APPS. WIPE YOUR DEVICE THEN RUN LOADER. OS IS ALREADY SHRUNK.(TO UNSHRINK PLACE THE REMOVED FILES FOLDER INTO JAVA FOLDER.) IF YOU USE BBSAK IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY DELETE VENDOR XML OK GUYS HAVE FUN AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO WIPE AND HAVE A FRESH OS.TO RECEIVE OPTIMAL PERFROMANCE.
    Thats all you have to do is put the removed files folder in the java folder?
    You don't have to run the shrink program to put back? All i want is the Doc to go program and password keeper.

  5. #85
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    You just place theremoved file folder into java. And run shrink and check what you don't want. It will be there.

  6. #86
    polar135's Avatar
    polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Liked
    0 times
    'm running OOAKDPC hybrid 7.60 now super fast no clocks. I can say that is on of best OS Hybrids I have run! Nice job OOAKDPC

  7. #87
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    You just place theremoved file folder into java. And run shrink and check what you don't want. It will be there.
    Ok, I thought you put the files that are in the removed files folder in java folder then run shrink.

  8. #88
    wolvrne1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    where it is warm...
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    Posts
    227
    Liked
    1 times
    sorry to be such a noob but what is winrar?

  9. #89
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvrne1 View Post
    sorry to be such a noob but what is winrar?
    It is a program that extracts .rar files. Just google winrar.

  10. #90
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    So how's the hybrid.

  11. #91
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    When I Extracted the files from the hybrid into the java folder, it said there were some files that could'nt be copied. Can I just delete the Java folder in the base and copy the ones from the hybrid to there?

  12. #92
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    OK what are you trying to do?

  13. #93
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    OK HERES THE ALL NEW OOAKDPC 7.60.
    NEW FEATURES SUCH AS THE 5.0.140 THEME, STABILITY, SPEED,.
    NO TABBED BROWSING AND
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ---- ZIP 9530
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ---- JAVA ZIP 9500
    .HERE ARE THE INSRUCTIONS TO LOAD THIS.
    FIRST YOU MUST HAVE WINRAR.
    NEXT YOU MUST HAVE 151 INSTALLED ONTO PC
    DOWNLOAD THE ZIP AND EXTRACT IT TO YOUR OS. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.151_P4.0.0.186. (9500 USERS jUST USE JAVA)
    NEXT BACKUP YOUR DEVICE USING DM. THEN USE THE NEW BBSAK TO BACKUP YOUR THIRD PARTY APPS. WIPE YOUR DEVICE THEN RUN LOADER. OS IS ALREADY SHRUNK.(TO UNSHRINK PLACE THE REMOVED FILES FOLDER INTO JAVA FOLDER.) IF YOU USE BBSAK IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY DELETE VENDOR XML OK GUYS HAVE FUN AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO WIPE AND HAVE A FRESH OS.TO RECEIVE OPTIMAL PERFROMANCE.
    Whenever I extracted the hybrid to my C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.151_P4.0.0.186
    folder, they were extracted but I had a box come up and say that some of the files couln't be copied. Is that normal? what should I do to ensure that all files are copied?

  14. #94
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    OK do it again but with w clean os

  15. #95
    louwiid's Avatar
    louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Whenever I extracted the hybrid to my C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.151_P4.0.0.186
    folder, they were extracted but I had a box come up and say that some of the files couln't be copied. Is that normal? what should I do to ensure that all files are copied?
    Dr. Lou prescribes a healthy dose of straight 5.0.0.140. j/k

    Excellent work once again from Randy, Seanren, OOAKPC et al.

    Orio, if you need a link to a DTG .jad file, I can get the same to you.
    It's still real to me, dammit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
    Who's awesome? You're awesome!
    NOCJ http://nocj.urbanup.com/4256654
    Any fool knows a Dog needs a home, a shelter from Pigs on the Wing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAYR5NReE8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Omz...layer_embedded

  16. #96
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    OK do it again but with w clean os
    Can't I just delete everything in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.151_P4.0.0.186 folder then extract
    the hybrid in there?

  17. #97
    soicyboy's Avatar
    soicyboy is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow soicyboy On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    0 times
    is it possible to use 90 radio with this hybrid, i tried before with 7.50 and didnt have any icon on my home screen (also i have switch the plazmic meadigane 12.cod file and with this i had icons but when i touch them nothing happens) I am currently using bbc 7.14 with the 90 radio so it can't be the 151 files thats not allowing the switch
    Last edited by soicyboy; 08-01-2009 at 09:07 PM.

  18. #98
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    How's it going

  19. #99
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    How's it going
    Had my first random reboot.

  20. #100
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    My computer won't let me extract the hybrid to the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.151_P4.0.0.186 folder. I keep getting the message "Access Denied". Can I just delete everything in that folder and extract the hybrid in there?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •