OOAKDPC'S v7 "Testing Grounds" 151/4.7.1.40/5.0.0.130 [9000] Thread #2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 293

Thread: OOAKDPC'S v7 "Testing Grounds" 151/4.7.1.40/5.0.0.130 [9000] Thread #2

  1. #21
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by malo_kid View Post
    Here is the correct download 7.50 well never mind here u go.
    4 bold 100 2 bold 130 10 tour 86 storm 5.0.0.140 60 - 164 files

    151 base. Bbm 5

    9530
    Ooaks 7.5 HYBRID

    It seems that the EXE file is the incorrect one
    This link works.....the only bad side of this GREAT HyBrid is that there is no 5.0 BBM. if you need it here it is BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 OTAs


    Driphter.com Co-Owner


  2. #22
    Striker951's Avatar
    Striker951 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    This link works.....the only bad side of this GREAT HyBrid is that there is no 5.0 BBM. if you need it here it is BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 OTAs
    and there are no instructions on how to install it. Are we just suppose to use the java folder files or what?

  3. #23
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by seanren78 View Post
    this link works.....the only bad side of this great hybrid is that there is no 5.0 bbm. If you need it here it is blackberry messenger 5.0 otas


    ok guys sorry seanren will help im at work we had some mix up on files. Please be patient

  4. #24
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times

  5. #25
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    and there are no instructions on how to install it. Are we just suppose to use the java folder files or what?
    make sure that you have .151 installed on you computer. go into >program files> common files> RIM> Shared> loader > files> 151> when you enter this folder delete everything.

    Once everything is deleted extract your information from the zip file and cut and past it into this location. The run regular app loader and you will be good to go.

    You will love this hybrid it has .130 files, .140 files, tour files, .164 files. One of a Kind put something really special together. Any questions please ask.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  6. #26
    ancinca is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    I've already installed the 'wrong files' onto my phone. how to 'instal' the rar file? do we have to install the right one to overwrite the 'wrong files'? Thanks.
    Last edited by ancinca; 07-31-2009 at 10:19 AM.

  7. #27
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    I've already installed the 'wrong files' onto my phone. how to 'instal' the rar file? do we have to install the right one to overwrite the 'wrong files'? Thanks.
    delete the old files that are not working and install the correct ones. The correct ones will not overwrite the "wrong files", just make a bigger mess.
    Last edited by Seanren78; 07-31-2009 at 10:24 AM.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  8. #28
    soicyboy's Avatar
    soicyboy is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow soicyboy On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    make sure that you have .151 installed on you computer. go into >program files> common files> RIM> Shared> loader > files> 151> when you enter this folder delete everything.

    Once everything is deleted extract your information from the zip file and cut and past it into this location. The run regular app loader and you will be good to go.

    You will love this hybrid it has .130 files, .140 files, tour files, .164 files. One of a Kind put something really special together. Any questions please ask.
    can i swap the radio to .90

  9. #29
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    can i swap the radio to .90
    Why do you want to swap radios?
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  10. #30
    soicyboy's Avatar
    soicyboy is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow soicyboy On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    0 times
    because im on tmobile and 90 is the only radio that keeps EDGE for me

  11. #31
    ancinca is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    delete the old files that are not working and install the correct ones. The correct ones will not overwrite the "wrong files", just make a bigger mess.
    I just copy the java folder from the rar files to the 'wrong files', is it right? If it's OK, I can just reload the file through app. loader and don't need to wipe the phone and ... Pls. help.

  12. #32
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    because im on tmobile and 90 is the only radio that keeps EDGE for me
    that makes sense. Try this link out. http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...wap-radio.html
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  13. #33
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    can i swap the radio to .90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    make sure that you have .151 installed on you computer. go into >program files> common files> RIM> Shared> loader > files> 151> when you enter this folder delete everything.

    Once everything is deleted extract your information from the zip file and cut and past it into this location. The run regular app loader and you will be good to go.

    You will love this hybrid it has .130 files, .140 files, tour files, .164 files. One of a Kind put something really special together. Any questions please ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    I just copy the java folder from the rar files to the 'wrong files', is it right? If it's OK, I can just reload the file through app. loader and don't need to wipe the phone and ... Pls. help.
    try to follow these instructions on loading the new hybrid. I am a little confused with how you are doing this upload. can you clarify for me a little bit.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  14. #34
    mmanuel552's Avatar
    mmanuel552 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow mmanuel552 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kiladelphia
    Device
    HTC Incredible / Droid /Pre +
    Posts
    299
    Liked
    1 times
    This is a great build so far have been running the 5.0.0.140 since it leaked. THis setup is just as fast if not faster and can run all my 3rd party apps.

    Damn can it get any better..

  15. #35
    ancinca is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post

    is the exe. installer ready? Thanks.

  16. #36
    berryuser is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    Liked
    0 times
    please have the .exe back online. So much easier

  17. #37
    heloguy's Avatar
    heloguy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.732
    Posts
    175
    Liked
    0 times
    how do i reinstall Docs to go? kind of important for me.

  18. #38
    louwiid's Avatar
    louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by heloguy View Post
    how do i reinstall Docs to go? kind of important for me.
    You can get it via DM. Otherwise, try this:

    http://download.dataviz.com/document...entsToGo47.jad

    Also, I would encourage folks to be patient as the hybrid tweaker teams work through issues with links and such. Some people have actual work from time to time!

    ----------------
    Now playing: American Public Media - 07/31/09 Marketplace Morning Report
    via FoxyTunes
    It's still real to me, dammit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
    Who's awesome? You're awesome!
    NOCJ http://nocj.urbanup.com/4256654
    Any fool knows a Dog needs a home, a shelter from Pigs on the Wing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAYR5NReE8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Omz...layer_embedded

  19. #39
    heloguy's Avatar
    heloguy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.732
    Posts
    175
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    You can get it via DM. Otherwise, try this:

    http://download.dataviz.com/document...entsToGo47.jad

    Also, I would encourage folks to be patient as the hybrid tweaker teams work through issues with links and such. Some people have actual work from time to time!

    ----------------
    Now playing: American Public Media - 07/31/09 Marketplace Morning Report
    via FoxyTunes


    thanks Lou. I'll try after I finish enterprise activation and backup

  20. #40
    ancinca is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    try to follow these instructions on loading the new hybrid. I am a little confused with how you are doing this upload. can you clarify for me a little bit.
    the result is different?! 'cause when I delete everything from shared/151 folder and then copy everything from rar files to the 151 program folder, there is only 28 mb files in java folder and lost a lot of useful files for me. (when I use exe installer, there sre still have about 60 Mb files before shrink). I don't know why? Pls. help.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •