Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 144 of 293

  1. #137
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ordy View Post
    After debating on going through the hassle of updating the OS, i decided to give OOAKDPC 7.60 a shot. Every hybrid i've used has been from ooakdpc. And so far...WOW! This hybrid runs amazingly fast. Started up with 40.1 and hasn't dropped yet. Everything loading up perfectly without a hitch. Great job guys!
    Make sure you get your 3x 1 minute battery pulls in. Glad you are enjoying the hybrid!! It is a great build with more to come.



  2. #138
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by awill300 View Post
    Sorry about the delay, but it scans as if searching for updates then fades off and says DM has stoped working (Vista 32bit laptop)
    Try clearing your browser crash.

  3. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Try clearing your browser crash.

    Will give it a shot, by the way where/what's that?



  4. #140
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by awill300 View Post
    Will give it a shot, by the way where/what's that?

    when on the internet screen press your bb key>go to options>click cache operations>from there you will be able to clear cookie cache, content cache and history cache.

  5. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by awill300
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Try clearing your browser crash.

    Will give it a shot, by the way where/what's that?
    You can open your browser, then click BB key, options and there should be cache operations. Clear from there. If still have issues, clear thru DM. Open DM, click on back up/restore, advanced, select browser cache in list, press clear.



  6. #142
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by ordy View Post
    After debating on going through the hassle of updating the OS, i decided to give OOAKDPC 7.60 a shot. Every hybrid i've used has been from ooakdpc. And so far...WOW! This hybrid runs amazingly fast. Started up with 40.1 and hasn't dropped yet. Everything loading up perfectly without a hitch. Great job guys!
    Thanks Glad you are enjoying the Hybrid. OOAK put's together one heck of a hybrid!!

  7. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    You can open your browser, then click BB key, options and there should be cache operations. Clear from there. If still have issues, clear thru DM. Open DM, click on back up/restore, advanced, select browser cache in list, press clear.
    That did it, hey guys thanks alot:haha:

  8. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    someone should update the OP to include 7.6 with all the download links

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •