Crackman Hybrid v2 Findings / Questions / Problems
Crackmans Hybrid v2 has been released a little early to the V.I.P members. Any questions / problems / findings can be posted in here.
This will be released to members tomorrow at this time (130ish EST)
I'm downloading currently. How will I know if I got it downloaded correctly if the platform and everything else reads the same?
Remember everyone, make sure you read the included readme that BBC has included with your download.
It will be the same platform as before.
126.96.36.199 platform 136
since you are already running the hybrid v.1, follow the first part of BBC's instructions in the readme
Originally Posted by bkrickles
Here they are if you are already running the hybrid v.1
Installation instructions if you are already running the Hybrid:
Extract the file
1. Rt click on extracted file 9530-v188.8.131.52_P184.108.40.206, click copy
2. Go to Loader Files (C:/ program files/ common files/ research in motion/ shared/ loader files/)
rt click and paste, yes to overwrite
3. Up 2 levels to C:/ program files/ common files/ research in motion/ apploader/ delete vendor.xml
4. Same folder double click Loader.exe (looks like a phone)
5. Yes to downgrade
6. Back Up
7. Choose your apps you want installed
8. Verify installation
Last edited by Neolantis; 03-21-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Thanks guys. I'll let you know how it turns out. I was pretty pleased with first hybrid and continue to hope for more.
I take it we do not need the files on the outside of the Java & CDMA. I'm guessing those are from his phone and we just use ours...right?
Downloaded , yippie
how would I know its downloaded right
is it still
220.127.116.11 Platform- 18.104.22.168
Tags for this Thread