Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 345 to 352 of 372

  1. #345
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    bbcrackman, What if my Platform is 4.0.0.143?
    Then you didn't copy the files over correctly. The same thing happened to me the first time. Wipe and start over. lol



  2. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.141/162 v5.1
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Then you didn't copy the files over correctly. The same thing happened to me the first time. Wipe and start over. lol

    I will wipe and do it again when I get home since my settings are backed up on my pc at home. BTW how many times can you swipe as phone? LOL

  3. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhunter28 View Post
    I will wipe and do it again when I get home since my settings are backed up on my pc at home. BTW how many times can you swipe as phone? LOL
    Unlimited



  4. #348
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Device
    droid
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by painlessone View Post
    BBCrackman...I have a question regarging the app TalkLock....you said it can be a memory drain. On the .114 Hybrid v2 is there a correction so the "Mute" button cannot be activated by your ear while talking on the phone? That is the only reason I have that app installed.
    Not sure if it's worth $3 to you or not, but I removed talklock and installed "stormlock" instead. Seems to work alot better and I have yet to hear of any memory problems associated with it. There's a free trial too so if you don't like it you can just get rid of it.

  5. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NEW YORK
    PIN
    304f8f45
    Device
    Blackberry Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.109
    Posts
    33
    Anyone having issues with Visual VM , I did a full wipe using JL and loaded Hyrbid V2 using loader everything works fine but I cant seem to get VVM to connect, worked fine in .109....any ideas. I downed the version from the APP center.
    Last edited by chrys7; 03-27-2009 at 02:33 PM.



  6. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530 Verizon
    OS
    4.7.0.141 v5 Hybrid
    Posts
    6
    is deleting "vendor.xml" a critical step in the installation? just wondering if i neede to start over? thanks,

  7. #351
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by jtroutman View Post
    is deleting "vendor.xml" a critical step in the installation? just wondering if i neede to start over? thanks,
    it is only critical if the os you are installing is not from verizon

    But, it is safe to delete in any case, so deleting it when your not sure which vendor the os is from is the way to go

  8. #352
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by chrys7 View Post
    Anyone having issues with Visual VM , I did a full wipe using JL and loaded Hyrbid V2 using loader everything works fine but I cant seem to get VVM to connect, worked fine in .109....any ideas. I downed the version from the APP center.
    check in applications to be sure it is installed: options/advanced options/applications

    also disable compatability mode while your there if it is indeed installed: highlight/bbkey/disable compat. mode

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •