Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 248 of 372

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    so im lil slow here what is bt and what was wrong with camera



  2. #242
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    so im lil slow here what is bt and what was wrong with camera
    BT is BlueTooth, some people experienced issues with listening to BT in stereo.

    Camera had lag between taking the photo and when it actually took it. Also it had issues saving the photos.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    hey guys, this may have been covered, but I have loaded the new V2 hybrid. Loaded this morning. But today my memory leakage has been horrible. No changes from yesterday (running apps) and today There were times I was at 0.0Meg.

    Got to the point I had to take out the battery, restart. after about an hour or so I was down to 22Meg. a few hours later I am down to 6.9Meg.

    Any ideas what could be causing this?



  4. #244
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by painlessone View Post
    BBCrackman...the v2 Hybrid works great! My battery life is only down 5-10% after 7 hours of use.
    I have a question After a battery Pull I have a maximum of 26 memory which will dwindle down to 9 or 10 by late afternoon. i shut off the few apps I am running when I close them. It seems some people have 40 -50 MB What is the difference.
    I have Google maps, Poynt, Viigo, Epocrates, running. Any ideas?
    Couple things
    1. make sure you close out of Google maps, and if you are using it with the gps, make sure you change those setting
    2. Viigo, in viigo if you go to options/ application/ and change "Move to background on close" to NO, it will terminate the program. If not it will continue to run,
    I dont use Poynt or Epocrates, if they have similar settings and make tho9se changes.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    hey guys, this may have been covered, but I have loaded the new V2 hybrid. Loaded this morning. But today my memory leakage has been horrible. No changes from yesterday (running apps) and today There were times I was at 0.0Meg.

    Got to the point I had to take out the battery, restart. after about an hour or so I was down to 22Meg. a few hours later I am down to 6.9Meg.

    Any ideas what could be causing this?
    Sounds like something is running in the background. Press and hold the bb button until the quick launch comes up and see whats in there. There should only be 5 dedicated apps that you cant shut down.



  6. #246
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    BBC you are great...lol

    Answered my question even though you were talking to someone else...lol

    Forgot, I had MySpace and Twitterberry running in the back. forgot to close them. Duh...lol

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    ok thanx for the info. i have noticed my internet moving faster have yall noticed this

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Sounds like something is running in the background. Press and hold the bb button until the quick launch comes up and see whats in there. There should only be 5 dedicated apps that you cant shut down.
    I have Messages, Talklock, Home Screen, Blackberry messenger (I never use it, would like ot be able to turn it off), Phone, and browser.

    I have tried to shut down browser with no luck and BlackBerry Messenger.

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •