Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 372

  1. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    You need to install the Beta to your PC, unzip the hybrid download/ rt click and copy the extracted hybrid (4.7.0.114). Go to c:/x86/commom files/research in motion/shared/loader files rt click and paste, yes to overwrite. Then go back 2 levels to the apploader folder/delete the vendor.xml file/ double click the loader.exe(looks like a phone) this will launch the loader program and follow the instructions. You are ok to load the 114 beta on your phone, we will just have to load again
    so i downloadl .114 and then install then downloaded yours and copy & paste, deleted the vendor but it's not finding the OS now to install it

    did i do something wrong



  2. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    so i downloadl .114 and then install then downloaded yours and copy & paste, deleted the vendor but it's not finding the OS now to install it

    did i do something wrong
    Lets start at the begining

    Download and install the .114 exe file

    Download and extract the Hybrid

    Rt click on the 4.7.0.114 Hybrid

    C:/program files / common files/ research in motion / shared / loader files, rt click and paste, yes to overwrite

    Up 2 levels to the apploader folder, delete the vendor.xml file

    same folder double click the loader.exe icon (looks like a phone)

    Apploader launches, Pin verification, checks phone, does it give two options here?

  3. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by mattz400 View Post
    ok its done (I really figured I would crash it) thank goodness. But it is the beta...with the 143 platform. I have downloaded your 114 v2 so now do I just update again?
    Follow the directions for the install and you should be fine, we will be here to help should you need it



  4. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by A.G View Post
    All is awesome except for the signal bros, it sucks! How can i fix it?
    Just resend your service books and register on the BB network, once youre done with that do a *228 option 1 then 2

  5. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Lets start at the begining

    Download and install the .114 exe file

    Download and extract the Hybrid

    Rt click on the 4.7.0.114 Hybrid

    C:/program files / common files/ research in motion / shared / loader files, rt click and paste, yes to overwrite

    Up 2 levels to the apploader folder, delete the vendor.xml file

    same folder double click the loader.exe icon (looks like a phone)

    Apploader launches, Pin verification, checks phone, does it give two options here?
    it asks for if i want to leave my apps or downgrade



  6. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    it asks for if i want to leave my apps or downgrade
    downgrade...

  7. #175
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    downgrade...
    ok now it's working :-) i will let you know how it goes

  8. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    ok now it's working :-) i will let you know how it goes
    Keep us posted!!!!

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •