Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 24

  1. #9
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    The cool thing Laney on 5.0 is they have a Today screen on the Zen theme. I guess RIM does listen.
    but the font is huge....and i have bad eyes



  2. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    but the font is huge....and i have bad eyes
    Ha yeah it is. They had Bryan in mind when designing it

  3. #11
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    The cool thing Laney on 5.0 is they have a Today screen on the Zen theme. I guess RIM does listen.
    really?! thats great to hear! does it vibrate & ring at the same time too now?

    PS - i miss my today :17: :17: :17:



  4. #12
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    really?! thats great to hear! does it vibrate & ring at the same time too now?

    PS - i miss my today :17: :17: :17:
    I never got that far, my phone then spun into a never ending cycle of app error reset 200. At this point I am getting ready to raffle mine off.

  5. #13
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    really?! thats great to hear! does it vibrate & ring at the same time too now?

    PS - i miss my today :17: :17: :17:
    yes it does :1244:



  6. #14
    Storm5150's Avatar
    Storm5150 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Storm5150 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Yes I also figured this out earlier today after every attempt I could make to change my settings but none of my themes would work, hell I even bought a new one and nope, no alerts but I was able to get the phone ringtone mp3 to play but on the factory Zen all is good except for that lame looking shaded bottom and top area so I'll suffer with silent alerts, I'll just pretend my headphones are on.

    Did any else notice that after a reboot when the Verizon screen shows up there is a small series of chirps or chimes of some kind. I've never heard it before, reminds me of the tone windows makes when your booting up. Who knows, this might be a sound by intent or some weird theme thing.

    Thanks for posting this thread catstide, I was curious about this all day not knowing if I was the only one who noticed it or not. Did your themebuilder source indicate if there was potential for a fix?

  7. #15
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Here is a couple that seem to be working. I have them both and all seems to be operational.

    Win 7
    SlideBerry

  8. #16
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    Yes I also figured this out earlier today after every attempt I could make to change my settings but none of my themes would work, hell I even bought a new one and nope, no alerts but I was able to get the phone ringtone mp3 to play but on the factory Zen all is good except for that lame looking shaded bottom and top area so I'll suffer with silent alerts, I'll just pretend my headphones are on.

    Did any else notice that after a reboot when the Verizon screen shows up there is a small series of chirps or chimes of some kind. I've never heard it before, reminds me of the tone windows makes when your booting up. Who knows, this might be a sound by intent or some weird theme thing.

    Thanks for posting this thread catstide, I was curious about this all day not knowing if I was the only one who noticed it or not. Did your themebuilder source indicate if there was potential for a fix?
    i haven't heard any chirps...and he didn't say whether he thought there might be a fix or not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •