Having a Problem syncing my calendar data
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Having a Problem syncing my calendar data

  1. #1
    basilb's Avatar
    basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Liked
    0 times

    Having a Problem syncing my calendar data

    I have tried 4.7 DM and DM 5.00.11 everything syncs except for my calendar, using outlook 2007 and BBCrackman 7.14. Not sure what to do short of wiping and reinstalling any suggestions? Thanks




  2. #2
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    First of all have you verified that your configuration is proper in DM?

    Second of all go to options > advanced > default services and verify that the proper calendar is set to default

    Also to to options > advanced > service books and verify the service books (CICAL) are present for the calendar you're attempting to sync. If not, resend your service books and repeat the above to ensure the proper one is set to default.

    Post up and we'll go from there...

  3. #3
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Another thing to try is clearing you browser cache.

  4. #4
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by basilb View Post
    I have tried 4.7 DM and DM 5.00.11 everything syncs except for my calendar, using outlook 2007 and BBCrackman 7.14. Not sure what to do short of wiping and reinstalling any suggestions? Thanks

    I would look to see what your Default Services are set to for that particular calendar. If you are supporting multiple email accounts, the incorrect account could be set for the default setting and the calendar events could be getting the push through another email account. Hope I have made sense of that for you.

    If you add an event, compare the current email setting for that event. Confirm that it matches what the Default Service is set for.

    Options>>Advanced Options>>Default Services.

  5. #5
    basilb's Avatar
    basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you so much, I was stumped as you suggested the calendar was pointing to the wrong email address. I changed the default service to the correct email and calendar and everything is working again.

  6. #6
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    Quote Originally Posted by basilb
    Thank you so much, I was stumped as you suggested the calendar was pointing to the wrong email address. I changed the default service to the correct email and calendar and everything is working again.
    That is great to see. hope you enjoy the forum.

  7. #7
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I would look to see what your Default Services are set to for that particular calendar. If you are supporting multiple email accounts, the incorrect account could be set for the default setting and the calendar events could be getting the push through another email account. Hope I have made sense of that for you.

    If you add an event, compare the current email setting for that event. Confirm that it matches what the Default Service is set for.

    Options>>Advanced Options>>Default Services.
    I was thinking it was the same thing. Just didn't remember how to fix it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •