For folks that do not have Attachment Service showing in DM (or are having issues forwarding messages with attachments), here is a fix that worked for me:
I installed 220.127.116.11 and copied the DocViewer.alx file from the main folder. I pasted this file into the main OS folder for 18.104.22.168 (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530AllLang_v22.214.171.124_P126.96.36.199) and re-ran app loader. Problem solved!
When I was done, I deleted .151 from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files and used Add/Remove Programs to remove the same to make sure that I did not confuse my most-assuredly-already-frazzled device.
The .alx file is attached.
Now playing: ESPN - The B.S. Report: 7/23