Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 83

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    It's interesting. Did you shrink the OS before the installation? Hpw is your phone run so far? I mean battery drain, memory and the speed of browser?
    Thank you.
    I dont' think that there are any extra bugs from the serivce books other then what burridge has mentioned. The are several bugs in the OS itself that have caused people to downgrade not matter what carrier.

    It works if you want to give 5.0.0.140 a try



  2. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    awesome to see that this actually worked out
    makes 5.0 a contender again for me (as all my apps would work, the no Browser broke the deal:P)
    but I doubt Ill load it back on with all the other issues
    looking forward to your new hybrid.

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    I dont' think that there are any extra bugs from the serivce books other then what burridge has mentioned. The are several bugs in the OS itself that have caused people to downgrade not matter what carrier.

    It works if you want to give 5.0.0.140 a try
    Thank you for your info. I want to have a try. Where to get the ATT service book?



  4. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    It's interesting. Did you shrink the OS before the installation? How is your phone run so far? I mean battery drain, memory, the speed of browser and others?
    Thank you.
    Sorry for late reply was cooking dinner battery died already but it was at 35% when I loaded it so I will update tomorrow. Memory wise its stable at 30MB and I have lots of apps, launchers, and themes. Browser speed is very similar to bbcm latest hybrid. If you want to know more ask away!

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    Thank you for your info. I want to have a try. Where to get the ATT service book?
    PM ur email ill send them to you



  6. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by burridge007 View Post
    PM ur email ill send them to you

    Thank you for your help. Pls. email it to: ancint@hotmail.com

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    Thank you for your help. Pls. email it to: ancint@hotmail.com
    no worries thank MePascal he gave me the SB let me know how it goes and if you need help

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BC
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1082
    Posts
    19
    I did the update, and got it to work. But now I've got some other java issues, so the OS is coming off for good.

    The good thing though is that I'm now looking forward to the official release of OS 5.0 (well, I was before, but after playing with this version, I'm looking forward to it even more). Now to wait to see if .164 comes out for the 9530 as well.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •