Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 409 to 416 of 505

  1. #409
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica Cali
    Device
    9530
    OS
    .148 BBCM V7 with Greek input...BBOS rocks
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    do you still have the official .148 on your phone? reason I ask is I had a problem loading the hybrid weeks ago with the official being loaded it wouldn't let me. I finally downgraded to .75 then I was able to load .151 hybrid. Seems they built something in the official to prevent writing over it. Hope this might help, if not good luck. There are certainly plenty of people here to help.
    i will have to try this.
    the other issue is i have wiped with JL CMDR and tried to install through apploader and DM with the internet turned off. all i get are the 3rd party apps still but i cant load any of them becasue i wiped . there has to be a reason...i hope its not because i have the 5.0 leak and didnt delete something i was suppose to.

    thanks all for your help



  2. #410
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by bdube View Post
    anyone go thru the java folder in the rim internal tools to see if any improve the os?
    That's a good idea, bdube. I am going to compare 5.0.0.140 Java to 4.7.0.151 Java when I get a chance.

    Did you try the attachment service fix?

  3. #411
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Any fix for the crazy phantom message thing? i get the phantom message when i miss a call on a theme and or the stock theme. cant wait for the fix for this love this beta besides this...



  4. #412
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    Any fix for the crazy phantom message thing? i get the phantom message when i miss a call on a theme and or the stock theme. cant wait for the fix for this love this beta besides this...
    I changed some setting in the Message General Options screen. Try this polar.
    Messages>>Menu(Blackberry)Button>>Options>>General Options
    Change Display message count to none.Hide read Filled Messages to none.
    Auto open Newest Message After Removing Device From Holster to Never

    What do you think polar?

  5. #413
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I changed some setting in the Message General Options screen. Try this polar.
    Messages>>Menu(Blackberry)Button>>Options>>General Options
    Change Display message count to none.Hide read Filled Messages to none.
    Auto open Newest Message After Removing Device From Holster to Never

    What do you think polar?
    My day could be made. Phantom message gone woo hoo.



  6. #414
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    My day could be made. Phantom message gone woo hoo.
    So you think you got it.....?:cool2:

  7. #415
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    MePascal,

    That has worked for me. Are you having issues with receiving email messages and then looking in the folder and nothing new showing up.

  8. #416
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
    MePascal,

    That has worked for me. Are you having issues with receiving email messages and then looking in the folder and nothing new showing up.
    No Bx...I'm not having any issues with notification alerts anymore. The fix I suggested to polar is a workaround I played with yesterday when I installed the 5.0 Beta OS onto my 9530.

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •