9530 18.104.22.168 Findings and Fixes
Okay now that it is out Post your findings here. Lets try to keep it to what we notice about the new O.S.
First thing I noticed, Loving the new loading screen. Thats cool.
ALL THEMES WORK. THEME BUG FIXED.
Finding so far blue positive/red negative
1. Theme Bug Fixed
2. Transitions work every time
3. New Boot Up Screen
4. Theme Options Screen
5. Applications no longer in Advanced Options
6. Video Camera Zoom
7. The Applications screen in Advanced options now has icons.
8. Has .151-style transitions.
9. Cut, copy, Pastr eyelet is bigger
10. BBAlpha Sans Condensed font available
11. Music Centre icon in Options
12. Gears Setting under Browser Options
13. Tabbed browsing
14. OS is much faster
15. The radio provides a much stronger signal (for some)
16. New Media Player
17. New version of BB Maps
18. No lag at all when typing.
Big change in the memory see pic below I'm' showing 124.6 MB of memory available.
New BBM not included (You will need to install using the following link and then perfom a BP)
1. Quicklaunch DOES NOT work for me.
2. Message icons do not reset after veiwing messages.
Last edited by P3Designs; 07-22-2009 at 07:51 PM.
damn, you beat me to it. i was about to make this thread. any thoughts so far? how fast is it? what does your memory boot at? i know it's only been a few minutes, but i have to know!
Update uploading to our server and will have a new link shortly
Last edited by Shane; 07-22-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Sweet new loader screen. Black with white BB logo and white status bar.
OMG it is fast.
All kinds of new stuff in the options menu.
Data restoring now (I did not do a separate wipe for sake of speed; just removed OS files from PC). Will try to have shots n stuff soon.
Well the I first booted with only the OS and memory was at 50+ but ran a litl sluggish probably because I loaded over a hybrid, so I wiped it and it is restarting as we speak.
Originally Posted by skeletallightning
Thanks Lou :fing02:
Originally Posted by louwiid
If you can post a screen shot with the about screen and I will put it on the front page
Tags for this Thread