Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 168 of 511

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Here is your answer gordtm
    Great work, everyone.

    Sooner, I did get some of those same popup errors. I am guessing it was from the Shrink.

    I am going to wipe and re-install. Then I REALLY need to get some work done!

    Also, deleting RIM internal apps from my PC did remove Quincy and Battery Log from my device.
    Last edited by louwiid; 07-22-2009 at 01:49 PM.



  2. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I used 7-zip to unzip it
    same here

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    I installed BBM from StormOTA but can't find it anywhere

    Edit: On the BES it says my carrier is vodaphone NL....wtf is up with that? Should say verizon
    Did you select the BBM 5.0 (Storm version) or the BBM 5.0 (OS 5.0 version)?
    The Storm version is for the 4.7 OS.



  4. #164
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    Great work, everyone.

    Sooner, I did get some of those same popup errors. I am guessing it was from the Shrink.

    I am going to wipe and re-install. Then I REALLY need to get some work done!
    You are in the right place lou...That is guaranteed.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    I haven't put it on my phone yet but its shrunk and ready to go. The only issue is many people suggest not shrinking....decisions...decisions



  6. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    Did you select the BBM 5.0 (Storm version) or the BBM 5.0 (OS 5.0 version)?
    The Storm version is for the 4.7 OS.
    ha, the storm version, thats why it didn't work

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    39
    anyone have the link for the megaupload download of this?

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by manofice
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    Did you select the BBM 5.0 (Storm version) or the BBM 5.0 (OS 5.0 version)?
    The Storm version is for the 4.7 OS.
    ha, the storm version, thats why it didn't work
    You are not the only one. I had to think on this one too.

Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •