Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 129 to 136 of 238

  1. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    As far as shirnking goes I hope I have found the problem and a solution....

    The Shrink-OS that people normaly uses moved some files that were necessary for the phone to operate well. I don't know why.

    I redid this the old fashion way, I went into the java folder and moved all the files by hand (what I did b4 shrink-os).

    My phone is stable, has been running for 3 hours like this now without a problem.

    I went from 32MB of memory fully loaded to 49 MB of memory fully loaded.
    Thanks P3 for that.



  2. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I would not shrink this. Many problems have arisen as a result of shrinking.
    jl are you guys going to put link back up or not at all?

  3. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I would not shrink this. Many problems have arisen as a result of shrinking.
    OK. Thanks. Now I think Lyric will have a lot of job to do, like upgrade the Shrink A OS and create a new hybrid, etc.since this new OS suddenly come out.



  4. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Ok, Im missing something here. I cant load this OS to my phone. Installed to computer fine, removed vendor...no go. Downgraded out of the hybrid, deleted vendor...no go. Wiped device, deleted vendor...no go. What Am I missing......<feeling dumb, but humble>

  5. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    As far as shirnking goes I hope I have found the problem and a solution....

    The Shrink-OS that people normaly uses moved some files that were necessary for the phone to operate well. I don't know why.

    I redid this the old fashion way, I went into the java folder and moved all the files by hand (what I did b4 shrink-os).

    My phone is stable, has been running for 3 hours like this now without a problem.

    I went from 32MB of memory fully loaded to 49 MB of memory fully loaded.

    It's good to hear of it. But the problem is not everyone know which files should be deleted (I mean files related to the deletion)。



  6. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    jl are you guys going to put link back up or not at all?
    Sorry JN the link will not be going back up on our server.

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Ok, Im missing something here. I cant load this OS to my phone. Installed to computer fine, removed vendor...no go. Downgraded out of the hybrid, deleted vendor...no go. Wiped device, deleted vendor...no go. What Am I missing......<feeling dumb, but humble>
    Did you have another OS on your PC? I had my Tour OS still on their and it would not DL until I removed it.

  8. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Did you have another OS on your PC? I had my Tour OS still on their and it would not DL until I removed it.
    No its the only one. And now it wont even load .151

    Sitting now with a 507
    Last edited by Rellims; 07-22-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •