Leaked: 5.0.0.140 for 9530!!! - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 238

Thread: Leaked: 5.0.0.140 for 9530!!!

  1. #181
    tnhwyman's Avatar
    tnhwyman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow tnhwyman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    6 times
    ok i'll give it a shot. add/remove. thanks


    Storm 9550 os v5.0.0.1015
    Curve 9330 os v6.0.0.524


  2. #182
    tnhwyman's Avatar
    tnhwyman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow tnhwyman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    6 times
    ok found it. much appreciated.

    Storm 9550 os v5.0.0.1015
    Curve 9330 os v6.0.0.524

  3. #183
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    ok found it. much appreciated.

    That's it...Get rid of it

  4. #184
    tnhwyman's Avatar
    tnhwyman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow tnhwyman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    6 times
    Wow. Workday Friday is going to be a blast.
    Thanks everyone for your prompt help.
    Storm 9550 os v5.0.0.1015
    Curve 9330 os v6.0.0.524

  5. #185
    medic0906's Avatar
    medic0906 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Liked
    0 times
    wow, crazy 24-48 hours huh!!!! LOL This has really caused a $hat storm.

    Any way, x.x.x.xxx is working grrrrr888!!! was able to get BBM x.x loaded on and working, as well as all of my "must have's" (QL, QP, Storm Lock, Smrt Guard, Pageonce, poynt, viigo, yahtzee, air traffic control, Uber twitter, BoA & foxnews)

    so far everything seems to be awesome, browser is even fast enough that i haven't DL opera mini yet.

    Just wanted to say thanks to all the "BBoS staff" for once again coming through and giving great advice so I could cash in on all the "x.x.x.xxx" love!!
    ____________________________________

    Apps: eGPS, Quick Pull Pro, Pageonce, Poynt, BBM.57, Ubertwitter, Quick Launch, addonis, Bing, Opera Mini, Score Mobile, Scanner Radio, SmartSig, Mobile Launcher, BerryJoose, You tube, alert, Viigo, BB App World

    "Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast"

  6. #186
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    wow, crazy 24-48 hours huh!!!! LOL This has really caused a $hat storm.

    Any way, x.x.x.xxx is working grrrrr888!!! was able to get BBM x.x loaded on and working, as well as all of my "must have's" (QL, QP, Storm Lock, Smrt Guard, Pageonce, poynt, viigo, yahtzee, air traffic control, Uber twitter, BoA & foxnews)

    so far everything seems to be awesome, browser is even fast enough that i haven't DL opera mini yet.

    Just wanted to say thanks to all the "BBoS staff" for once again coming through and giving great advice so I could cash in on all the "x.x.x.xxx" love!!
    Thank you.

  7. #187
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    Wow. Workday Friday is going to be a blast.
    Thanks everyone for your prompt help.
    No problem, glad you got it to work :arms:

  8. #188
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    wow, crazy 24-48 hours huh!!!! LOL This has really caused a $hat storm.

    Any way, x.x.x.xxx is working grrrrr888!!! was able to get BBM x.x loaded on and working, as well as all of my "must have's" (QL, QP, Storm Lock, Smrt Guard, Pageonce, poynt, viigo, yahtzee, air traffic control, Uber twitter, BoA & foxnews)

    so far everything seems to be awesome, browser is even fast enough that i haven't DL opera mini yet.

    Just wanted to say thanks to all the "BBoS staff" for once again coming through and giving great advice so I could cash in on all the "x.x.x.xxx" love!!
    It's all that for me too!!!!!!!!! :banana:

  9. #189
    pterok is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30608850
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times

    Unable to Load file. HELP!!

    HI. When i try to open up the RAR file it says" Unable to load 9530 all_lang_a5.0.0.140rar: Not enough storage space is available to process this request". I have 206 gig of hard drive. Any ideas??? Thanks

  10. #190
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by pterok
    HI. When i try to open up the RAR file it says" Unable to load 9530 all_lang_a5.0.0.140rar: Not enough storage space is available to process this request". I have 206 gig of hard drive. Any ideas??? Thanks
    What program are you using to open the rar?

  11. #191
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pterok View Post
    HI. When i try to open up the RAR file it says" Unable to load 9530 all_lang_a5.0.0.140rar: Not enough storage space is available to process this request". I have 206 gig of hard drive. Any ideas??? Thanks
    I'd also double check where you are extracting it to and how much free space there is.

  12. #192
    pterok is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30608850
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times

    Unable to Load file. HELP!!

    I am an IDIOT!! It was giving me that error in Bit-torrent(for some reason lately whenever i try to open RAR files, that stupid program launches. I cant believe i spent the last 2 hours trying to figure this out :-(

  13. #193
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pterok View Post
    I am an IDIOT!! It was giving me that error in Bit-torrent(for some reason lately whenever i try to open RAR files, that stupid program launches. I cant believe i spent the last 2 hours trying to figure this out :-(
    Don't worry my friend it happens to the best of us. Glad you got it figured out.

  14. #194
    pterok is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30608850
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the quick help. Now for some reason neither DM nor Apploader sees the 5.0 OS so i can load. Any ideas?

  15. #195
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pterok View Post
    Thanks for the quick help. Now for some reason neither DM nor Apploader sees the 5.0 OS so i can load. Any ideas?
    Have you removed the vendor.xml file located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader?

  16. #196
    pterok is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30608850
    Device
    9530
    OS
    148
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    dam. i thought that was in the os itself. i have removed. DOwnloading now. I hope this is all that and a bag of chips.
    thanks.

  17. #197
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Hey guys n' gals...

    Just got home from vacation...No PC !!

    Tried to DL 5.0.140 and after DL, asked for a password...never seen this before.

    Any thoughts...cures...fixes..etc...

    Thanks

  18. #198
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Its raysource....happy installing.
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  19. #199
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Thank you Rellims !!

  20. #200
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Hey guys n' gals...

    Just got home from vacation...No PC !!

    Tried to DL 5.0.140 and after DL, asked for a password...never seen this before.

    Any thoughts...cures...fixes..etc...

    Thanks
    Welcome back Orio hope you had fun on your vacation.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •