Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 442

  1. #57
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    iam running the .151 leaked os. do i run the hybrid over the installed os?
    yes you do.....just find the folder you have .151 in and download the hybrid into that file. go to your app loader and delete vendor....then just go to app loader (looks like a phone) open as administrator and a way you go.



  2. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    yes you do.....just find the folder you have .151 in and download the hybrid into that file. go to your app loader and delete vendor....then just go to app loader (looks like a phone) open as administrator and a way you go.

    dont forget to shrink:Eyecrazy:

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    the way i like to wipe is to bbsak first then load ur os. after your os has finished loading do one battery pull. then use your devices wipe. options/security options/menu/ wipe device/type blackberry and select third party apps and hit ok. let it do what it do tthen restore your device.

    It's strange. I use BBSAK t wipe the phone, shrint OS, open loader exe. and install the OS with V7.05. But I see the list before the completion, all the applications (should be wiped out already) still there, it never happened before.



  4. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    That's why I said wipe on device and erase third party

  5. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    the way i like to wipe is to bbsak first then load ur os. after your os has finished loading do one battery pull. then use your devices wipe. options/security options/menu/ wipe device/type blackberry and select third party apps and hit ok. let it do what it do tthen restore your device.

    'security option/menu...' no menu option come out



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    That's why I said wipe on device and erase third party

    It should be done before using BBSAK?
    Last edited by ancinca; 07-18-2009 at 01:58 PM.

  7. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Sorry otions/security otions/general settings/menu/wipe handheld

  8. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Sorry otions/security otions/general settings/menu/wipe handheld
    Ir's OK. BTW, after installation, how do I know the 7.05 has been installed or not? Thx.

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •