Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 337 to 344 of 442

  1. #337
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    im having some serious issues with 140



  2. #338
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I thought someone really liked 5.0.0.140?
    The price I pay for offering to be a public beta tester.... :no:

    Look at it this way--I saved you an hour or so from your busy day. Tell your hubby to thank me.

    Plus, all this tweaking led to the Attachment Service fix, and I may be onto something else related to LBS. :crazy:

    ----------------
    Now playing: ESPN - The B.S. Report: 7/24
    via FoxyTunes

  3. #339
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid View Post
    The price I pay for offering to be a public beta tester.... :no:

    Look at it this way--I saved you an hour or so from your busy day. Tell your hubby to thank me.

    Plus, all this tweaking led to the Attachment Service fix, and I may be onto something else related to LBS. :crazy:


    ----------------
    Now playing: ESPN - The B.S. Report: 7/24
    via FoxyTunes

    Ok...that explains it

    Thanks, you are awesome!!! Thanks for being a guinea pig (in a good way )



  4. #340
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Ok...that explains it

    Thanks, you are awesome!!! Thanks for being a guinea pig (in a good way )
    I could be really dangerous if I ever figured out what the f*ck I was doing. :evil:

    ----------------
    Now playing: ESPN - The B.S. Report: 7/24
    via FoxyTunes

  5. #341
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    103
    does this hybrid have the vibrate while ringing option that 5.0.0.140 has?



  6. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    no it doesnt thats with the 5.0 radio

  7. #343
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GA
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Hybrid
    Posts
    354
    left my PC for a minute, so is it up yet?

  8. #344
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by awill300 View Post
    left my PC for a minute, so is it up yet?
    dont think so. the link's still not working.

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •