Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 257 to 264 of 442

  1. #257
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK's .425 Hybrid
    Posts
    62
    links are not working for the 9530....



  2. #258
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Lmao yall like our teaser. Lol that was a good one. Injoy my hybrid crackheads.

  3. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    For those of you into stats (this is for 7.09):

    Booted up at 53mb at 4:20 a.m. (daily reset).

    After 60 minutes of constant Browser, Bluetooth and Pandora use, memory is at 52mb.

    FYI, UKJay says his volume is blasting on lyr's Beta 6 v 5 for anyone with volume issues.
    Last edited by louwiid; 07-22-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Corrected order of delineation



  4. #260
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid
    Wirelessly posted (Storm)

    For those of you into stats (this is for 7.09):

    Booted up at 53mb at 4:20 a.m. (daily reset).

    FYI, UKJay says his volume is blasting on lyr's Beta 6 v 5 for anyone with volume issues.

    After 60 minutes of constant Browser, Bluetooth and Pandora use, memory is at 52mb.
    Thanks for the feedback. Sounds great. I booted with 49.8 since 12 lastnight. Its eight now and I'm sitting at 49.2 but I'm running something new. Lmao. We will keep you on your toes.

  5. #261
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)



    Thanks for the feedback. Sounds great. I booted with 49.8 since 12 lastnight. Its eight now and I'm sitting at 49.2 but I'm running something new. Lmao. We will keep you on your toes.
    C*cktease!

    Still on the seven-series or are you and OOAKPC preparing to roll out the eights?

    :cool2:



  6. #262
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)



    Thanks for the feedback. Sounds great. I booted with 49.8 since 12 lastnight. Its eight now and I'm sitting at 49.2 but I'm running something new. Lmao. We will keep you on your toes.
    C*cktease!

    Still on the seven-series or are you and OOAKPC preparing to roll out the eights?

    :cool2:
    Time will tell little grass hopper. But on a good note its only begun.

  7. #263
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    304A0379
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    9
    at the risk sounding like a real da, do i save and run the 151 before i download 7.09?

  8. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by cbmsdl View Post
    at the risk sounding like a real da, do i save and run the 151 before i download 7.09?
    yup thats right you need .151 as a base and then load the hybrid over top.

    If you get stuck let us know!

Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •