Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 298

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    bbc, did you modify this one? or does it still have .148 files? Thanks
    It has 2 132 files and 1 148 file and the rest are 5.0 and 151



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Well hello 808, havent seen you in a while
    Been around, but not as much as normal. Thanks for the great work on this hybrid!

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Storming View Post
    Been around, but not as much as normal. Thanks for the great work on this hybrid!
    Youre very welcome, nice to see you.



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sounds like a YOU problem :lmao:

    Seriously did you use the newest version of shrink?
    Were those the instructions I was supposed to read :dance:

    Yes sweetie I used the newest version.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    It has 2 132 files and 1 148 file and the rest are 5.0 and 151
    Thanks, will give it a spin



  6. #54
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sounds like a YOU problem :lmao:

    Seriously did you use the newest version of shrink?
    I'm tellin ya, Josh is his storms worst enemy:haha:

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Were those the instructions I was supposed to read :dance:

    Yes sweetie I used the newest version.
    I knew it :angryfire:

    were is my talk the hand smiley?

  8. #56
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    so the problems with the themes still exist right?

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •