BBCrackman's V7.1.4 -.151 for 9530 - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 298

Thread: BBCrackman's V7.1.4 -.151 for 9530

  1. #221
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpanganiban View Post
    problem..when i try to click the link to dl the os. it says page error.
    If you are using FF it should be giving your a certificate error? If that is the error you are getting then just say proceed and set up an exception then it should download.




  2. #222
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    If you are using FF it should be giving your a certificate error? If that is the error you are getting then just say proceed and set up an exception then it should download.
    Ditto. In FF3.5 you have to click "I Understand the Risks" then add an exception for the domain. See the section outlined in blue in my screenshot.

    Last edited by sunkast; 07-16-2009 at 12:49 PM.

  3. #223
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Ditto. In FF3.5 you have to click "I Understand the Risks" then add an exception for the domain.
    Thanks Sunkast I couldn't remember the exact wording :fing02:

  4. #224
    dfran1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Verizon 9530
    OS
    3.5.1
    Posts
    28
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,
    I can not get slacker to work for more than an hour or so at a time.
    I have to reset account in the slacker menu.
    Then reboot the phone
    Then type my user and pass again to get it to play for an hour or so then repeat??

    This is the error
    "The station could not be retrieved. Error Code:500
    Description : Failed to process request: java.io.IOExeption: Out of memory"

    I always start off with 30 and it goes down to 25 when I get this error and I have a 16 gig external that is 90% free??

    Any help please?
    Thank you

    Never mind, it seems to be a known problem with .151, a supposed workaround is to cache the station.
    Last edited by dfran1; 07-16-2009 at 08:26 PM.

  5. #225
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    Quick question...it's probably been asked and answered, but I don't see it. Do I need to load the 151 OS before loading the v7.1.4-151?

    Thanks,
    T

  6. #226
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    Quick question...it's probably been asked and answered, but I don't see it. Do I need to load the 151 OS before loading the v7.1.4-151?

    Thanks,
    T
    Yes you need a base os installed on your PC for the hybrid to install over

  7. #227
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    That's what I thought...just wanted to confirm. Thanks, Bryan.

    T

  8. #228
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    That's what I thought...just wanted to confirm. Thanks, Bryan.

    T
    Anytime T :fing02:

  9. #229
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    One more question...kinda having a brain fart right now. Which one do I need to do:

    1. D/L OS 151 to computer, install to computer and then install to Storm. Then, D/L v7.1.4-151 to computer, install on computer and then install to Storm.

    or

    2. D/L OS 151 to computer, install to computer. D/L V7.1.4-151 to computer, install on computer and THEN load to Storm.

    Thanks,
    T

  10. #230
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by t-rob View Post
    one more question...kinda having a brain fart right now. Which one do i need to do:

    1. D/l os 151 to computer, install to computer and then install to storm. Then, d/l v7.1.4-151 to computer, install on computer and then install to storm.

    Or

    2. D/l os 151 to computer, install to computer. D/l v7.1.4-151 to computer, install on computer and then load to storm.

    Thanks,
    t
    #2 t

  11. #231
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    One more question...kinda having a brain fart right now. Which one do I need to do:

    1. D/L OS 151 to computer, install to computer and then install to Storm. Then, D/L v7.1.4-151 to computer, install on computer and then install to Storm.

    or

    2. D/L OS 151 to computer, install to computer. D/L V7.1.4-151 to computer, install on computer and THEN load to Storm.

    Thanks,
    T
    Option 2 is the correct answer T-Rob, we will be here if you need us...

  12. #232
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    #2 t
    Again, that's what I thought...been such a long time since I've updated my OS, that I couldn't remember...that, or it's those drugs I've been taking. LOL

  13. #233
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Option 2 is the correct answer T-Rob, we will be here if you need us...
    Thank you, sir...just finished loading the new BBM...much better application now.

  14. #234
    T-Rob's Avatar
    T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    246
    Liked
    0 times
    Okay, I'm back.

    Question...when installing the hybrid on the computer, was I supposed to load it into 9530-4.7.0.148_P4.0.0.0181 (as in the pictures) or was I supposed to load it into 9530-4.7.0.151_P4.0.0186, which is what I also have showing?

    I loaded it into the latter one.

  15. #235
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rob View Post
    Okay, I'm back.

    Question...when installing the hybrid on the computer, was I supposed to load it into 9530-4.7.0.148_P4.0.0.0181 (as in the pictures) or was I supposed to load it into 9530-4.7.0.151_P4.0.0186, which is what I also have showing?

    I loaded it into the latter one.
    Yes, you would load it over .151. Pictures are from a previous hybrid, the process is same though, just different OS as base.

  16. #236
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Liked
    0 times
    Is there any difference in this than the one that was released in the VIP forum and doing a radio swap to the 151 radio?
    OS: Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .580-.734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31 & Shrink-A-OS
    Rules and Guidelines l Help Center

  17. #237
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin
    Is there any difference in this than the one that was released in the VIP forum and doing a radio swap to the 151 radio?
    These are exactly same. With this one bbc placed .151 radio as default so people wouldn't have to swap.

  18. #238
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin
    Is there any difference in this than the one that was released in the VIP forum and doing a radio swap to the 151 radio?
    These are exactly same. With this one bbc placed .151 radio as default so people wouldn't have to swap.
    Thanks!
    OS: Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .580-.734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31 & Shrink-A-OS
    Rules and Guidelines l Help Center

  19. #239
    B Jorje's Avatar
    B Jorje is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A Squared
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    49
    Liked
    0 times
    Huh. I think I installed it over a fresh 148 install, and it seems to be working great. Is it worth reinstalling using a 151 base? Am I missing out on a lot? I mean, the hybrid overwrites a bunch of files anyways, right?
    .75 -> .148 -> .151 Hybrids -> v5
    Better and better!

  20. #240
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    You're good. The hybrid overwrites all data

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •