Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 255

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Battery life has been pretty damn good on this one Striker :fing02:
    Pretty good on the hybrid or straight .151?



  2. #66
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shasta Lake, CA
    PIN
    30620ff8
    Device
    Storm 9530 VZW
    OS
    .141/.174
    Posts
    27
    Anyone else having issues downloading .151 OS? I am able to download hybrid but not OS. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Pretty good on the hybrid or straight .151?
    Hybrid



  4. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Hybrid
    Does it matter if the OS is shrunk before or after the hybrid is installed?
    I have a shrunk version of .151 on my computer.

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Does it matter if the OS is shrunk before or after the hybrid is installed?
    I have a shrunk version of .151 on my computer.
    I would reinstall .151 and then run the hybrid then shrink that is how I do it.



  6. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I would reinstall .151 and then run the hybrid then shrink that is how I do it.
    Ok, will do, Thanks

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    In the ShrinkOS it has a box for default font? I use the font that is on the phone after I install the OS. Is that what they mean?

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    In the ShrinkOS it has a box for default font? I use the font that is on the phone after I install the OS. Is that what they mean?
    Yeah if you delete that you get some weird. font. I tired it once and lasted about 2 days lol

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •