Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 19

  1. #1
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210

    Thumbs up MB has stayed green all day!

    after installing 151 shrunk my meterberry has stayed green all day long.this is the first time that has ever happened.:1244::1244::1244:



  2. #2
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    What is this meterberry you speak of? :nana:

    Glad to hear it... Seems like 151 is playing nice with many stormies I'm taking thr plunge in the AM!

  3. #3
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    What is this meterberry you speak of? :nana:
    it's the mother of all apps



  4. #4
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Speaking up this, I started at 47 and I am now at 39 with my phone booting up at 3 am. The phone is running like it never has!

  5. #5
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by catstide
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    What is this meterberry you speak of? :nana:
    it's the mother of all apps
    That I have been free of for 3 days

    Memory obsession free n loving it!



  6. #6
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Yes she is! Unfortunately I had to lay her to rest...

    But I have been free from her reign for 60 days now and man do I feel good!

  7. #7
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    That I have been free of for 3 days

    Memory obsession free n loving it!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Yes she is! Unfortunately I had to lay her to rest...

    But I have been free from her reign for 60 days now and man do I feel good!
    it's 11:15....do you know where your memory's at?

  8. #8
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    it's 11:15....do you know where your memory's at?
    50.8mbs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •