Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 369 to 376 of 471

  1. #369
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Loading v6.8 as we speak....last of the 3. Will report tomorrow.



  2. #370
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Loading v6.8 as we speak....last of the 3. Will report tomorrow.
    Great, looking forward to it. Thanks.

  3. #371
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    for those that want to swap their radio with this release:
    download this:
    ZIP: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/RadioSwapFix.zip
    or
    RAR: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/RadioSwapFix.rar

    and paste it over your Java, swap your radio then update to phone

    Enjoy
    I tried this 3 times with wiping my phone each time. I never could get it to work correctly as when it booted it got a register program error and never would load back the Internet browser. I resent the service books and the email and text worked ok. It just would not register the phone back to be able to access the internet. I would get the error with each boot up.



  4. #372
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    I tried this 3 times with wiping my phone each time. I never could get it to work correctly as when it booted it got a register program error and never would load back the Internet browser. I resent the service books and the email and text worked ok. It just would not register the phone back to be able to access the internet. I would get the error with each boot up.
    Sorry for your hassles. Now I'm glad I didn't bother trying to swap phones yesterday. Based on your experience, I think I'll just stay with the 151 phone and suffer mildly with Slacker

  5. #373
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Sorry for your hassles. Now I'm glad I didn't bother trying to swap phones yesterday. Based on your experience, I think I'll just stay with the 151 phone and suffer mildly with Slacker
    You are welcome! I don't know what the issue is but it sure wouldn't register the phone so the browser would show up. Glad I could help keep you from going through the problems I did.



  6. #374
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    You are welcome! I don't know what the issue is but it sure wouldn't register the phone so the browser would show up. Glad I could help keep you from going through the problems I did.
    If you use Twitter, try a post to Lyricidal at: @theiexplorers
    You might get a faster reply, just a suggestion.
    btw, if you would like to follow me and vice versa, mine is: @Gordietm

  7. #375
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    You are welcome! I don't know what the issue is but it sure wouldn't register the phone so the browser would show up. Glad I could help keep you from going through the problems I did.
    hm, that's odd - OOAK gave me that list of files but it sounds like a browser file might also need to be downgraded. I will definitely look into it

  8. #376
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    You are welcome! I don't know what the issue is but it sure wouldn't register the phone so the browser would show up. Glad I could help keep you from going through the problems I did.
    hm, that's odd - OOAK gave me that list of files but it sounds like a browser file might also need to be downgraded. I will definitely look into it
    Thanks. Let me know. I would like to try it out with the 132 radio!

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •