Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 353 to 360 of 471

  1. #353
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    On my Storm the transistions seam to be a little smoother. I also get about 2MB more of free memory. The memory has been very solid with very little movement. It does a little better and Beat6V8. I think both are very good. I just installed OOAK 7.99D with the 148 radio since I use Slacker a lot. I am getting ready to see how this does compared to 7.99B.
    Let me know how 7.99D works please. I use Slacker all the time and I'm finding with Beta6v8 it conks outs after about an hour and I have to reboot. With v7, Slacker seemed to last a little longer before requiring a reboot.



  2. #354
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Let me know how 7.99D works please. I use Slacker all the time and I'm finding with Beta6v8 it conks outs after about an hour and I have to reboot. With v7, Slacker seemed to last a little longer before requiring a reboot.
    Will do!

  3. #355
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    for those that want to swap their radio with this release:
    download this:
    ZIP: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/RadioSwapFix.zip
    or
    RAR: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/RadioSwapFix.rar

    and paste it over your Java, swap your radio then update to phone

    Enjoy



  4. #356
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    for those that want to swap their radio with this release:
    download this:
    ZIP: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/RadioSwapFix.zip
    or
    RAR: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/RadioSwapFix.rar

    and paste it over your Java, swap your radio then update to phone

    Enjoy
    I assume you do this after the Beta6v8 install. Then run SHRINK-A-OS and shrink and swap to which radio works best for you. Correct?

  5. #357
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    I assume you do this after the Beta6v8 install. Then run SHRINK-A-OS and shrink and swap to which radio works best for you. Correct?
    Yup, but if you already have 6v8 installed on your phone/pc, you just have to copy and paste the files, swap the radio and update to phone with loader



  6. #358
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    I assume you do this after the Beta6v8 install. Then run SHRINK-A-OS and shrink and swap to which radio works best for you. Correct?
    Yup, but if you already have 6v8 installed on your phone/pc, you just have to copy and paste the files, swap the radio and update to phone with loader
    Any thoughts on which radio is the best all around if you are a Slacker user?

  7. #359
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    Yup, but if you already have 6v8 installed on your phone/pc, you just have to copy and paste the files, swap the radio and update to phone with loader
    Which radio do you recommend?
    I use Slacker a lot.
    Last edited by gordtm; 08-22-2009 at 12:27 PM.

  8. #360
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    I suggest .132 radio as it does seem to do better on memory than .148, while still maintaining a nice speed

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •