Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 248 of 471

  1. #241
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    probally a silly question but how do you know which download that you are suppose to install from the list that lyrical has



  2. #242
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    probally a silly question but how do you know which download that you are suppose to install from the list that lyrical has
    You mean from the first post of this thread? You download the one that is for the device model you have, either 9530 or 9500. Then depending on what version of windows you are running, either 32bit or 64bit, choosing the appropriate version.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in a house
    PIN
    PWN?
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    Whatever I Feel Like At The Moment
    Posts
    66
    this hybrid include bbm 5.0?



  4. #244
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buci1er View Post
    this hybrid include bbm 5.0?
    I believe it does.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by buci1er View Post
    this hybrid include bbm 5.0?

    If this hybrid does not there is a new hybrid that was just posted that does claim to have the BBM 5.0 files



  6. #246
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan
    Quote Originally Posted by buci1er View Post
    this hybrid include bbm 5.0?

    If this hybrid does not there is a new hybrid that was just posted that does claim to have the BBM 5.0 files
    Is the new Hybrid that was posted by Lyricidal?

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)



    Is the new Hybrid that was posted by Lyricidal?
    It's the version 6v6 that was posted on 7/31.

    Here is Lyricidal's quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    Changes in Beta6v6
    - Updated as many .151 files to .164 as possible (Try clicking the time and the signal bars)
    - Updated .130 files to .140\

    First post updated!
    Last edited by olta777; 08-02-2009 at 06:39 AM.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)



    Is the new Hybrid that was posted by Lyricidal?
    It's the version 6v6 that was posted on 7/31.

    Here is Lyricidal's quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    Changes in Beta6v6
    - Updated as many .151 files to .164 as possible (Try clicking the time and the signal bars)
    - Updated .130 files to .140\

    First post updated!
    I am ruynning Beta6v6. Did they ever fix the installer to remove the platform 9500 file that was causing a problem with it loading on a 9530?

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •