Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 217 to 224 of 471

  1. #217
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.75
    Posts
    20
    anyone got a link for bets6v6?



  2. #218
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by olimazi
    anyone got a link for bets6v6?
    It has been updated on the first page.

  3. #219
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Hi, I need help to make google maps working properly. I have google maps (3.02) in my device, but it always appears a half screen with a keyboard underneath instead of a full screen. I tried to go to option/application to adjust the permission and compatibility, but it doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks



  4. #220
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    hey ancinca,

    I've never been able to get google maps to work properly. Aren't you a telus user? have you ever had google maps working on your storm?

  5. #221
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    9350
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    Hi, I need help to make google maps working properly. I have google maps (3.02) in my device, but it always appears a half screen with a keyboard underneath instead of a full screen. I tried to go to option/application to adjust the permission and compatibility, but it doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks
    try to exit google map and reopen. when you hit escape key. it runs in background.



  6. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    hey ancinca,

    I've never been able to get google maps to work properly. Aren't you a telus user? have you ever had google maps working on your storm?
    Yes. Telus user. But I do remember I get full screen with OS114/122... before but google maps working not accurate (500 meter to 1KM difference).

  7. #223
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    Hi, I need help to make google maps working properly. I have google maps (3.02) in my device, but it always appears a half screen with a keyboard underneath instead of a full screen. I tried to go to option/application to adjust the permission and compatibility, but it doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks
    are you sure it's not in compatibility mode? if not try uninstalling and reinstalling. I had a problem when I was on 5.0.0.140, i downloaded google maps but since it was 5.0 OS, google.com didn't recognize that it was a 9530 and gave me the wrong version. when this happened it was still 3.0.2 just for the wrong device
    Last edited by skram.1; 08-01-2009 at 02:32 PM.

  8. #224
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    Yes. Telus user. But I do remember I get full screen with OS114/122... before but google maps working not accurate (500 meter to 1KM difference).
    yeah the fact that it wouldn't pinpoint my location was enough for me to give up on google maps.

    try the above noted suggestions and or try deleting and re-installing

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •