OneOfaKindDPC HYBRID 5.9 FINDINGS AND FIXES - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 187

Thread: OneOfaKindDPC HYBRID 5.9 FINDINGS AND FIXES

  1. #161
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    Woo hoo. loaded with no issue. also wiped with the wipe handheld method along with jlcmdr.. BES reconnected automatically. i will play with themes and reloading my 3rd party apps in the morning. of course i wont forget my 3 battery pulls.. Good night all.. Thanks for the help.

    update coming in few hours. did u use 132




  2. #162
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times

  3. #163
    OneOfaKindDPC's Avatar
    OneOfaKindDPC is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Liked
    0 times
    Here's a change log for 5.95:

    -Switched the radio to 132, but left the option of having the 148 radio there in the CDMA folder
    -Added a Tools folder consisting of Lyricidal's Shrink an OS, Build a Hybrid, and Swap a Radio programs
    -Added password keeper back into the hybrid, no longer has to be added in later.
    -Moved the Removed Files folder into the Java folder to avoid confusion and make it one less step for those who wish to add things back in.
    -added in bbcm's fix for the issue with the suretype

    http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/uplo...ybridv5.95.rar - zipped

    http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/uplo...ybridv5.95.exe - Installer


    ENJOY!

    Thanks to Lyricidal and to iexplorers.com for hosting the link.
    Thanks to Randyrkelly of BBOS for helping me get this version out.
    Last edited by OneOfaKindDPC; 07-09-2009 at 12:30 AM.

  4. #164
    Goldwinger's Avatar
    Goldwinger is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    sorry gold for the late reply. I was hoping OOAK would see this and reply. Here is what I found, sorry it isn't much
    Thanks Bryan. I see OOAK just released .95, so I better get on the stick and upgrade, I got behind by 3 while celebrating .92

    .92 was doing so well:grumble:

  5. #165
    polar135's Avatar
    polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    update coming in few hours. did u use 132
    i see the update. had already reloaded with orginal verison with out .132. no big deal. the .148 radio has worked well for me. (I think)

    I'm showing 4.7.0.151 platform 4.0.0.181

    I do have other questions-

    What is the theme issue with .151 that everyone talks about? i am running crystal clear (thanks for that blackberryos contest) and it runs fine. Just wondering outloud.

    Finally, anyone notice that on the dialpaid that you cant swipe up to bring the number pad during a call? You actually have to push the button?

  6. #166
    manofice's Avatar
    manofice is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    Liked
    3 times
    So far the memory holds VERY good. I haven't droped below 43 megs, and I just did a softreset and i'm back up even higher. Boots very fast. I still see some clocks but not to many
    Running BB 9930 7.0.0.353
    BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist (v5.0)

  7. #167
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    i see the update. had already reloaded with orginal verison with out .132. no big deal. the .148 radio has worked well for me. (I think)

    I'm showing 4.7.0.151 platform 4.0.0.181

    I do have other questions-

    What is the theme issue with .151 that everyone talks about? i am running crystal clear (thanks for that blackberryos contest) and it runs fine. Just wondering outloud.

    Finally, anyone notice that on the dialpaid that you cant swipe up to bring the number pad during a call? You actually have to push the button?

    Polar in the beginning a lot of themes did not work with the .151 files. Just recently the theme developers figured out what was causing the issue and a lot of them have now updated their themes to work with .151. There are some theme makers that have chosen not to or have not done it yet so there are some that still do not work. What happens is when you load the theme it gives you and app error 523 screen. The only to get out of that screen is reboot your phone in safe mode and delete the theme, or plug into pc and use dm to delete the theme.

  8. #168
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    well the issues is with some themes they dont play well with 141. really nothing we can do to fix this with out losing transtions. and i never new about the up swipe on dial pa . im looking into it. talking to ooak

    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    i see the update. had already reloaded with orginal verison with out .132. no big deal. the .148 radio has worked well for me. (I think)

    I'm showing 4.7.0.151 platform 4.0.0.181

    I do have other questions-

    What is the theme issue with .151 that everyone talks about? i am running crystal clear (thanks for that blackberryos contest) and it runs fine. Just wondering outloud.

    Finally, anyone notice that on the dialpaid that you cant swipe up to bring the number pad during a call? You actually have to push the button?

  9. #169
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    are u using the 132 radio

    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    So far the memory holds VERY good. I haven't droped below 43 megs, and I just did a softreset and i'm back up even higher. Boots very fast. I still see some clocks but not to many

  10. #170
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    i Suggest that everyone use the 132 radio we tested and both of our findings were great with 132. hardly any clocks maybe one are to. ive been usint it since 6:30 yesterday all night until now and only seen four clocks memory is very very steady stayed at 45.9 four like 6 hours. im running 21 apps

  11. #171
    polar135's Avatar
    polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Polar in the beginning a lot of themes did not work with the .151 files. Just recently the theme developers figured out what was causing the issue and a lot of them have now updated their themes to work with .151. There are some theme makers that have chosen not to or have not done it yet so there are some that still do not work. What happens is when you load the theme it gives you and app error 523 screen. The only to get out of that screen is reboot your phone in safe mode and delete the theme, or plug into pc and use dm to delete the theme.
    Theme i am using is working like a champ

  12. #172
    polar135's Avatar
    polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    i Suggest that everyone use the 132 radio we tested and both of our findings were great with 132. hardly any clocks maybe one are to. ive been usint it since 6:30 yesterday all night until now and only seen four clocks memory is very very steady stayed at 45.9 four like 6 hours. im running 21 apps
    Question, would the swap a radio app cause my BES to disconnect? Thanks!

  13. #173
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    Question, would the swap a radio app cause my BES to disconnect? Thanks!
    Yes it would Polar

  14. #174
    polar135's Avatar
    polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yes it would Polar
    Doh. I will have to hold off till i get annoyed with the clocks (havent seen many). my wife will kill me if i play with my phone again tonight. Maybe i will do next week when i am in the office.

    I plan on reporting my finding on Friday after a day of heavy use. So far very very very nice. LUV IT.

  15. #175
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    DL'd this morning and have been running @3 1/2 hrs...Runs like 5.93, but I like .132 radio better, so I am certain I will like this version the best. Thanks O....Thanks Randy...

  16. #176
    buci1er is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in a house
    PIN
    PWN?
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    Whatever I Feel Like At The Moment
    Posts
    66
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I've been running this setup for about three hours....so far so good.....ill update as time goes on

  17. #177
    oodinero is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    Liked
    0 times
    is 132 the one with the bigger keyboard?

  18. #178
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by oodinero
    is 132 the one with the bigger keyboard?
    Nope that was.90 that had it.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  19. #179
    OneOfaKindDPC's Avatar
    OneOfaKindDPC is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    Doh. I will have to hold off till i get annoyed with the clocks (havent seen many). my wife will kill me if i play with my phone again tonight. Maybe i will do next week when i am in the office.

    I plan on reporting my finding on Friday after a day of heavy use. So far very very very nice. LUV IT.
    LOL I feel your pain, everytime I come up with something new and start working on it, my gf gets very unhappy. :aargh4:

  20. #180
    bkrickles is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long Island, N.Y.
    PIN
    305b197e
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.436
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    5.95 already has 132 radio in it? I don't have to do swap a radio?

    5.93 is great so far and I'm going to run it for another day to see about the clocks and everything else. Maybe I'll do the switch over the weekend.
    thanks in advance

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •