SureType and .151 - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 158

Thread: SureType and .151

  1. #81
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    does this have a fix for the video player bug in 7.1.2 as well...??
    please let me know.
    No Gabriel there is no fix for the video in this. It was only issued to address some peoples Sure Type issues.




  2. #82
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    v7.1.3

    SureType corrected

    Crackman I was wondering if this update changed the radio file. I origanaly had 7.2.2 and used swap to add 132 radio and then I just did the suretype update. So what do I have now? And is there anyway to check it?

  3. #83
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    Crackman I was wondering if this update changed the radio file. I origanaly had 7.2.2 and used swap to add 132 radio and then I just did the suretype update. So what do I have now? And is there anyway to check it?
    Go to options and about from your phone and look at your platform number. If it says 162 your on the 132 radio if it says 181 your on the 148 radio.

  4. #84
    gabriel's Avatar
    gabriel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    Liked
    1 times
    btw... did you guys try out my hybrid on your 9530..??
    use Java only tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No Gabriel there is no fix for the video in this. It was only issued to address some peoples Sure Type issues.

  5. #85
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    btw... did you guys try out my hybrid on your 9530..??
    use Java only tho...
    I am going to try it out later today.

  6. #86
    jcoolw's Avatar
    jcoolw is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque
    PIN
    in my front pocket
    Device
    8900
    OS
    bbc hybrid
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Did I miss it? I can't seem to find v3?

  7. #87
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoolw View Post
    Did I miss it? I can't seem to find v3?
    Here ya go

    V7.1.3

  8. #88
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    v7.1.3

    SureType corrected
    Thank you BBC!
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  9. #89
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Loaded with Zero issues. I am still having the "Can/Van" issue though. I try to Capitalize the word "Can" and it comes up "Van" every time. I did it the standard three time type and still comes up "Van". I do not use the word "Van" very often (Unless I am getting the band together for the weekend and I start sentences with "Can" a lot.

    No worries. I am glad the "Mt" vs "My" issue was fixed.
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  10. #90
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Liked
    0 times
    What am I doing wrong? I did the suretype update and I dont notice any difference in the word selections. I still get Mt instead of My and then the list pops up and shows My 2 down on the pop up.......... Help

  11. #91
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    [QUOTE=freebirds87;55732]Ok I found a fix!

    Just go to your Desktop Manager>Backup/Restore>Advanced> Scroll to your "Auto Text">Then press the "Clear" button. It helped my device out a lot. It types faster and more accurate now.

    Make sure you only clear the "Auto Text" one. I recommend making a backup of the device before trying this. Good Luck and I hope this helps![
    /QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Loaded with Zero issues. I am still having the "Can/Van" issue though. I try to Capitalize the word "Can" and it comes up "Van" every time. I did it the standard three time type and still comes up "Van". I do not use the word "Van" very often (Unless I am getting the band together for the weekend and I start sentences with "Can" a lot.

    No worries. I am glad the "Mt" vs "My" issue was fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    What am I doing wrong? I did the suretype update and I dont notice any difference in the word selections. I still get Mt instead of My and then the list pops up and shows My 2 down on the pop up.......... Help

    harly and Pain try the above fix posted my Freebrid and see if that helps you Let us know if you could please.

  12. #92
    thetruth's Avatar
    thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I've been running the new update to v7 and everything is running smoothly. Thanks BBC.

  13. #93
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I've been running the new update to v7 and everything is running smoothly. Thanks BBC.
    Thank you! Glad to help!

  14. #94
    jcoolw's Avatar
    jcoolw is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque
    PIN
    in my front pocket
    Device
    8900
    OS
    bbc hybrid
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    I am downloading now!

  15. #95
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoolw View Post
    I am downloading now!
    Great :fing02: let us know how it works out for you :dance:

  16. #96
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Liked
    0 times
    [QUOTE=Bryan;56817]
    Quote Originally Posted by freebirds87 View Post
    Ok I found a fix!

    Just go to your Desktop Manager>Backup/Restore>Advanced> Scroll to your "Auto Text">Then press the "Clear" button. It helped my device out a lot. It types faster and more accurate now.

    Make sure you only clear the "Auto Text" one. I recommend making a backup of the device before trying this. Good Luck and I hope this helps![
    /QUOTE]






    harly and Pain try the above fix posted my Freebrid and see if that helps you Let us know if you could please.
    Bryan I cleared the auto text as you suggested and it made no difference, thanks anyways though.

  17. #97
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    [QUOTE=HarlyFan;56975]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

    Bryan I cleared the auto text as you suggested and it made no difference, thanks anyways though.
    Harley did you download BBC's latest v7.1.3?

  18. #98
    jcoolw's Avatar
    jcoolw is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque
    PIN
    in my front pocket
    Device
    8900
    OS
    bbc hybrid
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Ok, so I loaded it and it doesn't seem to help.
    But I think I may have messed something up so I will try again in the morning.

  19. #99
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    have you tried freebirds suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by freebirds87 View Post
    Ok I found a fix!

    Just go to your Desktop Manager>Backup/Restore>Advanced> Scroll to your "Auto Text">Then press the "Clear" button. It helped my device out a lot. It types faster and more accurate now.

    Make sure you only clear the "Auto Text" one. I recommend making a backup of the device before trying this. Good Luck and I hope this helps!
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  20. #100
    jcoolw's Avatar
    jcoolw is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque
    PIN
    in my front pocket
    Device
    8900
    OS
    bbc hybrid
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    me?? and yes I did, and I just tried it again.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •