Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 158

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkig618 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    omg! I was just talking to jlevy about this today. It is driving me absolutely crazy! thank you for posting this
    That's because you forced me at gunpoint to twitter with you.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's because you forced me at gunpoint to twitter with you.
    gun point yeah that is it :banana:

    On a thread related note sorry guys I don't suretype so I don't have an answer for you
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-24-2009 at 07:06 PM.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    334
    Wirelessly posted

    Look who just flew down from the ceiling from his nap



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkig618 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Look who just flew down from the ceiling from his nap
    It's 8pm, isn't it bedtime for you now :dance:

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    i am having the same problem very annoying lol

    maybe it will be fixed in the next version :-) that is if it's even a bug :bigeyes:



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Ok now I feel better. I was starting to think it was me. I first noticed it on .122 last week or so when I downgraded for a return.

    So it looks like we traded typing lag for typo's...thanks rim

    Where's my tour? Is it ready yet.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    United States
    PIN
    BALL
    Device
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS
    5.0.0.519
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    [SIZE=1]
    Where's my tour? Is it ready yet.
    According to that rebate sheet it'll be ready in 4 days.

    On another note:


    Does everyone else have the same amount of records showing for their autotext? Go to Back/Restore> Advanced and make sure your device is plugged in. I would like to know if 115 is the norm.

    I am running with BBCMv7 with 115 AutoText Records Showing...

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by freebirds87 View Post
    According to that rebate sheet it'll be ready in 4 days.

    On another note:


    Does everyone else have the same amount of records showing for their autotext? Go to Back/Restore> Advanced and make sure your device is plugged in. I would like to know if 115 is the norm.

    I am running with BBCMv7 with 115 AutoText Records Showing...
    i only have 108 why can't t just learn from what you type sheesh lol

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •