Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 158

  1. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    So I wiped my GF's phone last night. The first time I did a wipe at all. Loaded v7.1.3 and it booted back up with 56.4 mb's availble for ram. After the tth three battery pulls it lagged a little. This morning though it settled in and man it was fast. Not sure about sure type though. I will find out more as I have my laptop with me here at work. The plan is to wipe mine now and try the update too
    Last edited by miami1683; 06-27-2009 at 09:44 AM.



  2. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    So I wiped my GF's phone last night. The first time I did a wipe at all. Loaded v7.1.3 and it booted back up with 56.4 mb's avail for ram. Ate the tree batt pulss it lagged a little. This morning though it settled in and man it was fast. Not sure about sure type though. I will find out more as I have my laptop with me here at work. The plan is to wipe mine now and try the update too
    Good to hear Miami :fing02: keep us posted

  3. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque
    PIN
    in my front pocket
    Device
    8900
    OS
    bbc hybrid
    Posts
    101
    Ok, So I figured out my problem and I need help.
    So my dm downloaded the verizon 148. So when I tried to load v3 on it it was loading on my hybrid 148 not the verizon one.
    So I removed the hybrid and made the verizon one the new hybrid with v3 and added the 90 code.

    I jl wiped and tried to install and it said no software updates when I use dm and when I use app loader it only gives me the option to load the 3rd party apps and when I try that it says it's missing files.

    Is there a way to remove the verizon 148? When I go to controll panel there is on the dm in there?



  4. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoolw View Post
    Ok, So I figured out my problem and I need help.
    So my dm downloaded the verizon 148. So when I tried to load v3 on it it was loading on my hybrid 148 not the verizon one.
    So I removed the hybrid and made the verizon one the new hybrid with v3 and added the 90 code.

    I jl wiped and tried to install and it said no software updates when I use dm and when I use app loader it only gives me the option to load the 3rd party apps and when I try that it says it's missing files.

    Is there a way to remove the verizon 148? When I go to controll panel there is on the dm in there?
    I think to make it work correctly. You must uninstall all your OS's in the control panel. The delete the files too. Then re download 148...install d/l v3..install over the new 148...the swap a radio...I could be mistaken though

  5. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoolw View Post
    Ok, So I figured out my problem and I need help.
    So my dm downloaded the verizon 148. So when I tried to load v3 on it it was loading on my hybrid 148 not the verizon one.
    So I removed the hybrid and made the verizon one the new hybrid with v3 and added the 90 code.

    I jl wiped and tried to install and it said no software updates when I use dm and when I use app loader it only gives me the option to load the 3rd party apps and when I try that it says it's missing files.

    Is there a way to remove the verizon 148? When I go to controll panel there is on the dm in there?
    JC

    Make sure you are unplugged from the internet and then try again



  6. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    ok I lost my BB Messenger, but everything else restroed. Anyone got any ideas to get it back

  7. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    ok I lost my BB Messenger, but everything else restroed. Anyone got any ideas to get it back
    Plug your phone back into pc and run apploader when it pulls up the list of apps installed make sure BBM is checked, then click next

  8. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Plug your phone back into pc and run apploader when it pulls up the list of apps installed make sure BBM is checked, then click next
    ha ha I did but it inly finds simple weather and storm slider even after my system resotre

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •